Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Yaser Asprilla - signed for Girona

2 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Is he worth getting ridiculously excited about and spending all weekend on Foxestalk waiting for the inevitability of him signing for Rennes? 

You mean West Ham or Everton 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Roma couldn't pay the Soulè fee too 👀

41 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

We could make boiling an egg complicated. 

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

If - and it's a big if - we genuinely do have money and the Soule link was as genuine as we think it was then this transfer would make a lot of sense. We missed one target, this is the next guy up, very similar profile.

Be interesting to see if the Fabs and Percys of this world jump on it shortly.

So once one of the Tier 1 sources throw their tuppence in, we can see a little “tier 1” under the thread? 

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

So once one of the Tier 1 sources throw their tuppence in, we can see a little “tier 1” under the thread? 

No basically depending on the country the player comes from it’s a Kier 1 or Kier 2…

… sorry :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Yeah that's the idea. To be honest, I've never heard of the French sources tweeting this, they could be brilliant. I guess we learn as we go along don't we? 

But yeah if Percy puts an article out in a bit confirming our interest and saying we've made an approach then we'll update the tag to Tier 1 and recommend the post.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah that's the idea. To be honest, I've never heard of the French sources tweeting this, they could be brilliant. I guess we learn as we go along don't we? 

But yeah if Percy puts an article out in a bit confirming our interest and saying we've made an approach then we'll update the tag to Tier 1 and recommend the post.

This makes me far more excited than it should. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Pliskin said:

This makes me far more excited than it should. 

It cuts both ways. It broke me a little having to mark the Matt O'Riley, Gabriel Sara and Reo Hatate threads Tier 4 lol

https://www.skysports.com/football/story-telling/11686/13188812/next-up-yaser-asprilla-watford-s-rising-star-modelled-on-ronaldinho

Recent article on him.

He's an excellent prospect but not the sort of player that helps you stay in the league. It doesn't mean we shouldn't sign him though, if you could tie him to a 4 year deal, he's the sort that even if we got relegated would help murder the Championship to get us back up. I just think that compared to say Soule or Nelson, he's more raw. High celing though for sure!

1 hour ago, em9999 said:

Sean from enderby does he sit in his mums basement making stuff up , or is he really in the know that's what I keep asking myself i mean what's it all about 

He’s not been in the know since Reenie left :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

disapproving_look.png

I’m more in the know than Alan Nixon! 

Check out my Pelaton ….. (I know it’s Patreon)

3 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Maybe we’re gonna go for a Colombian 🇨🇴 double, and get Asprilla and Richard Rios over the line

We do tend to try to recruit groups to help with the club culture. Wouldn’t be surprised at all to see a few spanish speaking players through the doors. 

Although after a year in london perhaps his english is good?