Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Yaser Asprilla - signed for Girona

37 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

https://www.skysports.com/football/story-telling/11686/13188812/next-up-yaser-asprilla-watford-s-rising-star-modelled-on-ronaldinho

Recent article on him.

He's an excellent prospect but not the sort of player that helps you stay in the league. It doesn't mean we shouldn't sign him though, if you could tie him to a 4 year deal, he's the sort that even if we got relegated would help murder the Championship to get us back up. I just think that compared to say Soule or Nelson, he's more raw. High celing though for sure!

Why not 5 years ??

6 minutes ago, comeonyoufoxes said:

never getting my hopes up again…

IMG_3451.jpeg

Do not panic - not lots of Clubs interested in Ayew🤞

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, comeonyoufoxes said:

never getting my hopes up again…

IMG_3451.jpeg

I'm sure there are lots of clubs interested. 

But I thought it was well known these days that Romano doesn't know much until it's literally the player signing on a dotted line. 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I'm sure there are lots of clubs interested. 

But I thought it was well known these days that Romano doesn't know much until it's literally the player signing on a dotted line. 

Yep, that's an incredibly generic statement if ever there was one. 

-Leicester interested 

-No deal done

-Lots of clubs interested 

Covers all bases there. I honestly don't think the guy is the guru he's made out to be. If Percy Tweets about this, then I'll get excited.

• Like 1

Well we know we're interested, Porto are interested and Rennes are interested. So we know there's at least 3.  Then if you want to add the clickbait mafia in, that's West Ham, Everton and Southampton to add.

Yeah. Lots.

Obligatory he ends up being great in EAFC24 comment.

Also being 46, the thought of us getting a lad called Asprilla is both exciting and nostalgic.  Although hopefully he's a bit less mad than Faustino.

1 hour ago, lanefox said:

Loving the new tier source under each thread top work , hopefully we bring him in , desperately need depth and quality out wide 

Indeed, will be ignoring the tier 4 stuff now, glad mod's are doing this on our behalf.

Watching his highlights shows he's quite a talent. He also has good balance. It will also help that he's played championship football as that'll have toughen him up and he'll be more ready for them prem. He has the spark we're missing. So for goodness sake please be true and happen. 

My only concern is that there isn't any reports from the UK on this, whig is odd as he'd London based. 

2 hours ago, fox_favourite said:

Watching his highlights shows he's quite a talent. He also has good balance. It will also help that he's played championship football as that'll have toughen him up and he'll be more ready for them prem. He has the spark we're missing. So for goodness sake please be true and happen. 

My only concern is that there isn't any reports from the UK on this, whig is odd as he'd London based. 

tbf some deals arent always heard by journos in the uk till later on, cos of agents etc; even then doesnt mean alot

also wouldnt shock me if Girona push for Yasar, just lost their star striker and winger

Edited by FrankieADZ

8 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

He just needs to **** off. All he does is get that big wooden spoon out and start mixing his pot of bollocks. Nothing but a hype man for the big clubs. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Iran said:

Have a bad feeling it's going to be Porto...

‘Porto sporting project’ rolls off the tongue more easily than ‘Leicester sporting project’, so unfortunately we probably have to forget about this one. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

‘Porto sporting project’ rolls off the tongue more easily than ‘Leicester sporting project’, so unfortunately we probably have to forget about this one. 

Hasn’t it already been reported that neither Porto or Rennes can afford him?

Edited by Pliskin

8 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Not even that, but both Porto and Girona can offer Asprilla European football unfortunately.

Edit: Apparently Porto can't afford him...

Edited by Iran

19 hours ago, moore_94 said:

This needs a bump. 

• Thanks 1

I think the only way we get this done is the fact we can probably offer the highest wage.

Sporting wise - he can join clubs in Europe vs a team who are fighting relegation.

going to come down to what makes the player tick, and if it’s money then perhaps we could be favourites