Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Also in the news

5 hours ago, MPH said:

After greeting the prisoners that had  been exchanged and returned home , Biden somehow got confused and thought the plane was for him..

No wonder they've withdrawn him.  The poor man is ill.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raj said:

So we cant comment on news anymore?

Its almost like North Korea!!

No. This thread is not for news, it's for topical events. The kind of topical events that make you go 'ahh' or 'erm' or 'hmm' - and most definitely not 'grr' or '☠️'.

And I prefer to think of FT more as Myanmar. There is an escape tunnel to Talking Balls under the kitchen table in the safe house, but don't tell anyone. 

Typically, no one will pay any attention to what I write and will ruin it for everyone by including news stories. Such is life in Burma.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, MPH said:

After greeting the prisoners that had  been exchanged and returned home , Biden somehow got confused and thought the plane was for him..

Cool story. But that's all it is, a story. More falsehood narratives being spouted on here as per. Foxestalk needs moderators who actually care about the truth.

Even the Daily Mail managed to report the actual truth https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13703191/White-House-Biden-really-doing-plane-Kamala-Harris.html?ito

• Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, Torquay Gunner said:

He was on there for a while, assume he thanking the cabin crew! 🤣

Probably had a kip!!!

It's what us oldies do sometimes!

Ask @davieG🤭😁

18 minutes ago, Raj said:

Probably had a kip!!!

It's what us oldies do sometimes!

Ask @davieG🤭😁

Probably had the nearest loo.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

Cool story. But that's all it is, a story. More falsehood narratives being spouted on here as per. Foxestalk needs moderators who actually care about the truth.

Even the Daily Mail managed to report the actual truth https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13703191/White-House-Biden-really-doing-plane-Kamala-Harris.html?ito

a mad rush press release by the Dems to claw back an embarrassing moment.

from what I can tell, the pilots were already off the plane. They were the ones in the big black pilot hats, maybe?

Edited by MPH

52 minutes ago, MPH said:

a mad rush press release by the Dems to claw back an embarrassing moment.

from what I can tell, the pilots were already off the plane. They were the ones in the big black pilot hats, maybe?

There were still people on board the plane including the crew.  A complete non story. 

33 minutes ago, Torquay Gunner said:

There were still people on board the plane including the crew.  A complete non story. 

He probably wanted to see the flight deck?

Remember when you could do that, back in the day? My 3 children went up to the cockpit on a holiday flight once, quite exciting for them - and me.

Remember being surprised that the captain had his feet up, quite literally, on the flight control console.

Edited by Free Falling Foxes

3 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Remember when you could do that, back in the day? My 3 children went up to the cockpit on a holiday flight once, quite exciting for them - and me.

Remember being surprised that the captain had his feet up, quite literally, on the flight control console.

I never had the opportunity unfortunately, trust your experience went better than this……….

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

lol chuffin Nora. He’s a man in his 80s not a little kid or dad of small kids. He’s been on more flights and planes than half of Foxestalk put together.