Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Also in the news

It really surprises me that you see racist posts on social media, but the creator of such posts doesn't seem to realise that their employer may well have read it or someone has informed their employer of the post..

2 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

It really surprises me that you see racist posts on social media, but the creator of such posts doesn't seem to realise that their employer may well have read it or someone has informed their employer of the post..

Not really that surprising, as these people aren’t known for their intellect. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jgtuk said:

And I’m pretty sure he wasn’t implying that it was 100% peaceful, not even sure any sizeable mass meeting could be. 
The police are always out in force for protests?
From what I can gather, all of the blm organisers online were calling for peaceful protests unlike this lot who are pretty much the opposite. I’m not sure the looting and smashing of shops were blm protestors, more like groups of disenfranchised opportunists out to cause mayhem. 
For the record, nobody is pretending things didn’t happen but they absolutely were mostly peaceful. 

You don't think that's the case with a lot of what's happening now?

10 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

"Off out mum"

"Where you going?"

"Riotin' "

"Don't forget to take your balaclava so that nobody can identify you when you're doing all the lawbreaking"

"Howay etc"

GUNdqxbXsAAnT4a?format=jpg&name=medium

Stood behind some young lad yesterday, about 19 years old, had a tattoo “MAGA 2022” on his back. Had a North East accent. 
Scratching my head trying to work out why? 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Can't they do this in the UK?..

Reckon there's some pervert sat at the other end of that camera issuing the tickets. 

Will apply if they ever come over to the UK. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

One down, thousands to go... 

We're gonna need a lot of immigrants to come over to fill all these job vacancies.

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

Reckon there's some pervert sat at the other end of that camera issuing the tickets. 

Will apply if they ever come over to the UK. 

7 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Any jobs going as the squat monitor ?

You've been beaten to it!