Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Also in the news

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Sorry but he literally didn't care about that. If he did, he would have realised his parents were immigrants and not created such a harsh anti-immigration plan such as reporting them to Rwanda... 

Sunak is almost a perfect example of how immigration should work. 

His family embraced the UK. 

I'd say he was perfectly qualified to assess that many joining the UK prefer to live as they'd live at home but on someone else's turf. 

32 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

I wonder how many involved don't work and also how many did not bother to vote in the recent election. 

Would it make a difference? Nothing ever seems to improve for the poor and middle classes. Here in the US I call it the Uniparty. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, so1 said:

Would it make a difference? Nothing ever seems to improve for the poor and middle classes. Here in the US I call it the Uniparty. 

The greatest scam the government ever did is make it a 2 party system. They don't care for the people. It's all about them. Same side of a dirty coin. That's where the protests (and peaceful ones) should be aimed. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Raj said:

Kicking off in Alum Rock Birmingham apparently.

It's news if there isn't something kicking off in AR, at least from when we lived there. You've got two drug gangs for a starter that constantly scrap because someone looked at their bicycle funny or something. Best thing we ever did was move. :D

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I'd say he was perfectly qualified to assess that many joining the UK prefer to live as they'd live at home but on someone else's turf. 

Not sure Mrs.(Non Dom) Sunak did.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Like many families are embracing the UK as best as they can, but then get treated like they have in the past week?

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Agree.

Wonder what Rishi would've done..

Rwanda ?😜

17 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

His family embraced the UK

What makes u think that.  His wife and her family are staunch funders of the right wing BJP, and have links to the Sangh Parivar.  They may aswell give Tommy Robinson a cheque.

It’s getting to me just been for walk around the block and as I turned into my road there’s a guy hanging around just back from the corner smoking a fag with tattoos all over his face wearing a Union Jack shirt and my first thought was don’t look get home and lock the doors. 

Paranoia or justified ?

16 minutes ago, so1 said:

In in the UK at least the traditional working class has been undermined by an underclass that has no appreciation of nature,  culture, respect for others and their surroundings. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Israel has history for taking pre emptive action against a foe judged  to make an imminent attack 

Iran continue to shout loud about doing just that.  But still they still wait.  Are they hoping Israel will go for them and that gives them carte blanche to respond and they won’t get the blame for plunging the region into a major war. 

2 minutes ago, davieG said:

It’s getting to me just been for walk around the block and as I turned into my road there’s a guy hanging around just back from the corner smoking a fag with tattoos all over his face wearing a Union Jack shirt and my first thought was don’t look get home and lock the doors. 

Paranoia or justified ?

In this climate, justified.

That is, if he's really there... :ph34r:

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

What makes u think that.  His wife and her family are staunch funders of the right wing BJP, and have links to the Sangh Parivar.  They may aswell give Tommy Robinson a cheque.

His wife ain't British and can't really be classed as an 'immigrant' to the UK

I meant his parents and siblings. 

5 minutes ago, davieG said:

Paranoia or justified ?

I went out to get a printer this morning. It felt so odd. You look at me and I look like all of the chubby angry men burning things, I felt so self conscious. And I wondered how I deal with people in the street - do I go around smiling at folks? Do I make chippy conversations? Things I never do. It was a relief to get back in the car and get out to the fields with the dogs.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

In this climate, justified.

That is, if he's really there... :ph34r:

He was there 😫

Is there case to say that some football hooligans have found a new home/target?

They look the same. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

His wife ain't British and can't really be classed as an 'immigrant' to the UK

I meant his parents and siblings. 

So he's married a women who propagates amd supports far right nationalism, how British.and im sure his parents and siblings were disgusted.  I doubt it.

23 minutes ago, davieG said:

Paranoia or justified ?

I like your stuff @davieG but is this satire?

'get home and lock the doors'....do you live in a down-market 1960s built hotel? 

1 minute ago, davieG said:

Is there case to say that some football hooligans have found a new home/target?

They look the same. 

"The Football Lads Alliance is a right-wing movement in the United Kingdom founded by John Meighan in 2017"

It was an offshoot to the EDL.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I like your stuff @davieG but is this satire?

'get home and lock the doors'....do you live in a down-market 1960s built hotel? 

As I said it was how I felt and who knows when, where these will strike next. I’m not sure where one lives has any relevance to making someone feel insecure and threaten maybe it’s an age thing. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Right. Have you considered that it might be yourself from the future, and you've come back to prevent yourself from doing something really bad?

Knowing me and I do I doubt that.