Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Also in the news

9 hours ago, StanSP said:

Forgive me if I've got the wrong person but you're a postie, right? Were you partnered with him for his safety? Or is it just something that's done every now and then? 

It's done all the time. Two to a van.

It's one of the problems with how RM works because it means that the faster postie is only as quick as the slower one and occasionally causes falling out.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SkidsFox said:

Really?  Any showing smashing up or burning of shops? Or religious centres/schools/hotels attacked? Not seen any.

Just people coming out to defend their community from a  far right threat to show up.

BBC news last said a group if them went off trashing cars etc being intimidating and aggressive.  Covered faces and all that shit

40 minutes ago, SkidsFox said:

Really?  Any showing smashing up or burning of shops? Or religious centres/schools/hotels attacked? Not seen any.

Just people coming out to defend their community from a  far right threat to show up.

There were some where cars were being vandalised (didn’t have any context as to whether the cars had been driven dangerously ) and also one where a guy was pretty viciously assaulted outside a pub. 

I didn’t trawl through them all though  - these two  popped up on my feed.  I’m not aware of any damage being done to homes or businesses.  I believe (as you do) that there were false rumours put out there regarding an EDL protest. Wonder who out those out ?? 

How Asian men in a BMW were attacked during violence in Hull. - BBC News

This could be any one of us brownies  next, me, StanSp, Singh....Its fecking disgraceful.

Time for you good decent white folk to stand up against the minority of knuckle draggers.

Told my 15 year old to stay at home as she wanted to go cinema with her mates- sad and worrying times.

• Like 4
  • Sad 8

19 minutes ago, Raj said:

This could be any one of us brownies  next, me, StanSp, Singh....Its fecking disgraceful.

Time for you good decent white folk to stand up against the minority of knuckle draggers.

Told my 15 year old to stay at home as she wanted to go cinema with her mates- sad and worrying times.

I need to buy a BMW?

19 minutes ago, Raj said:

Serious note, my daughter is meeting her uni friends in Sheffield tomorrow and my son is always out on weekends.  I hope they do mot become victims.

1 hour ago, SkidsFox said:

Videos of people having their head stomped on for not being the right colour, cars being smashed up ect yes.

Edited by ARTY_FOX

31 minutes ago, Raj said:

Sorry I accidentally clicked on the laughing reaction instead of the sad one.  Fixed now.

Its ****ing horrendous, and I hope you know the vast majority are those good decent white folk.  I grew up in Woking and lived in Leicester for 4 years or so and never had any race related issues whatsoever.  Like everyone else I know I did however have issues with the type of aggressive white ****wits I see at the heart of this kind of trouble.  

Edited by Jon the Hat
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Videos of people having their head stomped on for not being the right colour, cars being smashed up ect yes.

Two short out of context videos where it's impossible to say what happened beforehand.

Be honest.

33 minutes ago, Raj said:

Been confronting racists and bigots since forever, as Carl and Leese can testify.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Two short out of context videos where it's impossible to say what happened beforehand.

Be honest.

I've seen more than two. But don't try and justify them, it just feeds the others sides anger. Call it all for what it is. Disgraceful. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX

16 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Don't forget, these people don't watch any news. It all comes from Elon and his right wing brigade on twitter. So they wouldn't really know if it's been on or not. 

The amount of times I read that Starmer said nothing about the Leeds issues a few few ago, when it's all there on the internet with a two second search. lol

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

Sorry I accidentally clicked on the laughing reaction instead of the sad one.  Fixed now.

Its ****ing horrendous, and I hope you know the vast majority are those good decent white folk.  I grew up in Woking and lived in Leicester for 4 years or so and never had any race related issues whatsoever.  Like everyone else I know I did however have issues with the type of aggressive white ****wits I see at the heart of this kind of trouble.  

3 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Been confronting racists and bigots since forever, as Carl and Leese can testify.

I'd say the vast majority of you guys and girls are decent, just like the muslims etc are- Its just such a pity its come to this.

I grew up in the 80's National Front era and never thought it could get that bad.

How can the minority have their views changed that what they are doing is just wrong?

12 hours ago, Daggers said:

It's news if there isn't something kicking off in AR, at least from when we lived there. You've got two drug gangs for a starter that constantly scrap because someone looked at their bicycle funny or something. Best thing we ever did was move. :D

It's been a lot quieter there since...

• Haha 2

The Muslim community would be extremely wise not to fall further into the trap that has been set up for them. Unfortunately there’s idiot dregs in every community that will take the bait and their violent instincts will take over. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Lionator said:

The Muslim community would be extremely wise not to fall further into the trap that has been set up for them. Unfortunately there’s idiot dregs in every community that will take the bait and their violent instincts will take over. 

Needs the Imans to have a word with these lot and quell any violent reponses- Like Daggers knows any escalation in places like Alum Rock will be horrible.

• Like 1

I've deactivated my Twitter account and schedudled it for deletion. All full of horrible, racist and intolerant bullsh** and Musk either knows what he is doing and stirring the pot or is moronic to the point that makes Trump look sane. 

So gone to the methedone of social media and joined Threads for now. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Raj said:

Needs the Imans to have a word with these lot and quell any violent reponses- Like Daggers knows any escalation in places like Alum Rock will be horrible.

This is like saying the priests of the churches need to have a word. Like with any community you will have set of dickheads. Most of these guys will be drugged up thugs who have no idea about religion. Unfortunately the similarities of the two sets of groups is so close. Deprived working class backgrounds, lack of education, drugs and a thuggish mindset. Take out the colour of their skin and they'd probably get along really well. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Raj said:

I'd say the vast majority of you guys and girls are decent, just like the muslims etc are- Its just such a pity its come to this.

I grew up in the 80's National Front era and never thought it could get that bad.

How can the minority have their views changed that what they are doing is just wrong?

They need to be re-educated in prison with open and honest statistics and facts. Locking them up and leaving them to stew together won't change anything. 

3 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

They need to be re-educated in prison with open and honest statistics and facts. Locking them up and leaving them to stew together won't change anything. 

Thought Prisons were already full?