Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Also in the news

49 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Any idea what it's about for those of us who will never click on a link to The S*n?

21 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

It's about the train-station boy.

Allegedly Edwards had arranged to meet a young male at a railway station. 

When he got there, he was met by the male's stepfather. That's all I know*

It's the Sun don't forget, so, who knows the truth in the report?

*I didn't click on the link, it was on the front page of The Sun in the supermarket.

Edited by Parafox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Zear0 said:

US (who know what Israel is likely up to) advising citizens to leave Lebanon seems a bit ominous. 

And Uk

France and some other european states did it a few days ago 

I think it’s more to do with not knowing how big iran and Hezbollah’s response will be to the assassinations from a few days ago 

if it’s similar to iran’s drone attack from a few months ago then suspect Israel will not go big as a reaction to that but Hezbollah did not get heavily involved in that.  Israel will not gratuitously strike Beirut or other big cities  - they’ll only do it if they have high value targets available to them.  Much more likely to go for Hezbollah weapons/logistics depots.  No one seems to know if nasrullah likes to hide within Beirut or in underground structures is the south of the country. 

1 hour ago, Zear0 said:

US (who know what Israel is likely up to) advising citizens to leave Lebanon seems a bit ominous. 

UK has been saying that for a while hasn't it? Or at least saying you best make plans to leave as if/when it kicks off they can't get you out. 

20 hours ago, MPH said:

After greeting the prisoners that had  been exchanged and returned home , Biden somehow got confused and thought the plane was for him..

Can't help but thinking Alzheimer's.

1 hour ago, Zear0 said:

Australia said it pretty strongly the day after the two assassinations.  

25 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

UK has been saying that for a while hasn't it? Or at least saying you best make plans to leave as if/when it kicks off they can't get you out. 

13 minutes ago, ACF said:

Australia said it pretty strongly the day after the two assassinations.  

Yeah a few have for a while. Point I was making was it's only today the US have said so and they're more aware of the Israeli plans than either UK/Aus. 

Not that you'd need much of an excuse to get out of Beirut if you could. 

• Like 1

Hey everyone.. I posted a video earlier from twitter that was apparently from a very dodgy website. Absolutely want to distance myself from them and want to make it clear I do not share their beliefs!.

I’ll try and be more careful.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, MPH said:

Hey everyone.. I posted a video earlier from twitter that was apparently from a very dodgy website. Absolutely want to distance myself from them and want to make it clear I do not share their beliefs!.

I too have previously, accidentally posted a video from Shaven Chonky Milfs on here. I know that some may have found it shocking, so I too wish to apologise to the members of FT, my family, and those I met on the naturist beach near Harlech during my last summer holiday - I've let you all down and I feel ashamed and disgusted in myself.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Daggers said:

I too have previously, accidentally posted a video from Shaven Chonky Milfs on here. I know that some may have found it shocking, so I too wish to apologise to the members of FT, my family, and those I met on the naturist beach near Harlech during my last summer holiday - I've let you all down and I feel ashamed and disgusted in myself.

please do better next time!

Just now, MPH said:

I had  a Quick Look on ‘ change’ and there’s even petitions against the building of homeless shelters…

Fortunately, absolutely no one ever gives a shit about petitions.

2 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Fortunately, absolutely no one ever gives a shit about petitions.

you’ve obviously never lived 2 miles away from a homeless shelter!

30 minutes ago, MPH said:

you’ve obviously never lived 2 miles away from a homeless shelter!

No. Not that it makes a difference to the innefectiveness of petitions. I do work in one, if that helps

6 minutes ago, Daggers said:

No. Not that it makes a difference to the innefectiveness of petitions. I do work in one, if that helps

I used to. I was the cook lol

8 hours ago, Daggers said:

apology accepted but could you repost the link again for a friend …….

16 minutes ago, Lionator said:

How is any of this Keir Starmer’s fault? 🤣🤣

Starmer? Rudkin ?  Does it matter ???