Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Also in the news

25 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Video isn't showing. 

It's a sky news peice showing a man being attacked in the pub in Birmingham, a counter protester running in to stop it and the organiser of the counter protest saying he'd rather the mosque take a brick than them defend it and look bad aswell. 

34 minutes ago, ACF said:

I know you’re making an incredibly rational point but want to challenge this one part.

Are they? 

Or is it the consequence of austerity and government waste, lack of functioning government, Britain’s participation in wars that alter the lives of innocent people, and falling living standards whilst corps get richer and richer? 

It’s very easy to punch down and blame immigration levels, without the nuance of saying “the social contract between government and population has been been destroyed meaning we can’t help those who need it, like food for children”.

We simply don’t have the housing infrastructure and until the government makes steadfast commitment to housing, then local councils will continue to go bankrupt, which immigration contributes to. Nobody should want to see asylum seekers in hotels, because even if you come at it from a leftist position, it is a failure of the state to provide accommodation. 

It’s poor governance that makes it unsustainable, BUT anything more than a gradual decline in immigration numbers would be absolutely catastrophic for this country. If you pull up the drawbridge, the country would collapse, hence why the likes of Farage aren’t actually interested in power. People like Sunak, Jenrick etc know full well they can’t reduce immigration levels for this reason, but they just lie anyway as the anger gets them elected (or did). 

34 minutes ago, ACF said:

I know you’re making an incredibly rational point but want to challenge this one part.

Are they? 

Or is it the consequence of austerity and government waste, lack of functioning government, Britain’s participation in wars that alter the lives of innocent people, and falling living standards whilst corps get richer and richer? 

It’s very easy to punch down and blame immigration levels, without the nuance of saying “the social contract between government and population has been been destroyed meaning we can’t help those who need it, like food for children”.

You can acknowledge there are many complex causes but also believe that ultimately levels are unsustainable. I don't think there is anything necessarily wrong with having a population that is increasing both in number and in ethnic diversity, but it needs an upgrade in our infrastructure and services and ideally a more dynamic, growing economy, so different groups ("communities") don't feel like they are scrabbling for their piece of an ever dwindling pie. 

1 hour ago, Lionator said:

We simply don’t have the housing infrastructure and until the government makes steadfast commitment to housing, then local councils will continue to go bankrupt, which immigration contributes to. Nobody should want to see asylum seekers in hotels, because even if you come at it from a leftist position, it is a failure of the state to provide accommodation. 

It’s poor governance that makes it unsustainable, BUT anything more than a gradual decline in immigration numbers would be absolutely catastrophic for this country. If you pull up the drawbridge, the country would collapse, hence why the likes of Farage aren’t actually interested in power. People like Sunak, Jenrick etc know full well they can’t reduce immigration levels for this reason, but they just lie anyway as the anger gets them elected (or did). 

Oh mate I agree with everything here, and I’m sitting here in Melbourne, I’m not trying to be antagonistic, I’ll leave that to the Russian bot farms.

People viewing ‘immigration’ as the problem, not a symptom of a wider problem, just does my scone in.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MPH said:

Nothing says “ take back your country” more than stealing a few iPhones..

IMG_0157.jpeg

When they say "taking it back", I didn't realise "it" was so small and could be found inside an O2 shop. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Sky and BBC haven’t taken down coverage of the situation in Birmingham. In fact, it takes 10 seconds on a Google search to find various articles on it. Why lie ?

Because it fits their narrative .

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Sky and BBC haven’t taken down coverage of the situation in Birmingham. In fact, it takes 10 seconds on a Google search to find various articles on it. Why lie ?

The BBC have called it a demonstration.  At no point have they described the disgraceful scenes in Birmingam as a riot, thugs, racists etc.  Why do they lie and not tell the truth as to what happened.  Let me rephrase then.  Why is one a demonstration and the other a riot except for one not having riot shield toting police.  Which one was that?  Can you guess?

• Sad 1

Just now, StanSP said:

@Basildon Fox - the riots in each city have been condemned. I, for one, have condemned any violence from both sides. No one has skirted round it. It's not the solution and it's no okay to retaliate. 

But I don't see you mentioning anything about Muslim communities asking for peace and harmony - you've gone straight into grooming gangs (there are also white ones too) and the riots they've hit back in. It's not the solution to fight violence with violence. It doesn't get anywhere and won't solve the issues. 

Fighting back can be done peacefully, not always with weapons. 

Maybe don't be calling people you disagree with 'shouty lefties'. You desire a fair debate yet categorise one side just as much as you feel like you're being categorised. Can't have your cake and eat it. 

Actually Stan, I wasn't referring to you.  Apologies if you think I was. 

I wholeheartedly agree that peace is they way forward but you have a government, media and policing that differs dependant on what side you are on.  What is happening is because people rightly or wrongly do not feel heard, feel victimised etc. Labelling everyone as a racist while ignoring what is happening on the other extreme is wrong in my opinion.

Again I do not see people pointing out that Farage or Robinson have come out and condemned violence too but again, it seems it is not allowed to be pointed out as a counter arguement on this forum when they are called every possible name under the sun and aasking for them to be arrested.  I have no doubt that most muslims in this country want a free and peaceful society.  Not all think that way though and it is foolish to put all of what is happening down to white thicko racists.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

@Basildon Fox - the riots in each city have been condemned. I, for one, have condemned any violence from both sides. No one has skirted round it. It's not the solution and it's not okay to retaliate. Seen plenty of posts on here or social media condemning it too. If you search hard enough, you'll find it. It's not all rage and hatred. 

But I don't see you mentioning anything about Muslim communities asking for peace and harmony (of which there are many - you've gone straight into grooming gangs (there are also white ones too) and the riots they've hit back in. It's not the solution to fight violence with violence. It doesn't get anywhere and won't solve the issues. 

Can you surely understand though that the Muslim community MIGHT feel a bit aggrieved that they were blamed for something happening (the stabbing of the 3 girls) that wasn't even 'one of their own' doing it?! That came from disinformation!! They're bound to feel aggrieved but did you see what the Southport mosque leader did afterwards? He didn't retaliate, did he? He didn't go burning down churches or throwing petrol bombs around. How would you feel if your family got blamed for something that you didn't do? It'd be pretty fvcking shit wouldn't it? 

Fighting back can be done peacefully anyway, not always with weapons. 

Maybe don't be calling people you disagree with 'shouty lefties' as well. You desire a fair debate yet categorise one side just as much as you feel like you're being categorised. Can't have your cake and eat it. 

100 times this.

Maybe also, there’s more coverage of the multiple riots from Nazis, versus the one riot in Brum, because there’s literally more riots?

Last paragraph, took the words right out of my mouth. Love you Stan.

• Like 2

There are some genuine points regarding immigration, and if I'm being honest I agree with a few of them but all that is lost due to rioting and smashing up your town or city.

When was the last time a protest solved anything by the way? Whatever the subject or cause? 

Just now, Basildon Fox said:

Actually Stan, I wasn't referring to you.  Apologies if you think I was. 

I wholeheartedly agree that peace is they way forward but you have a government, media and policing that differs dependant on what side you are on.  What is happening is because people rightly or wrongly do not feel heard, feel victimised etc. Labelling everyone as a racist while ignoring what is happening on the other extreme is wrong in my opinion.

Again I do not see people pointing out that Farage or Robinson have come out and condemned violence too but again, it seems it is not allowed to be pointed out as a counter arguement on this forum when they are called every possible name under the sun and aasking for them to be arrested.  I have no doubt that most muslims in this country want a free and peaceful society.  Not all think that way though and it is foolish to put all of what is happening down to white thicko racists.

Fair enough, I didn't think you were but I fitted the category lol

I haven't seen Farage or Robinson condemn it. Happy to be shown where. 

Can you agree they perhaps have stoked the violence in the first place with their rhetoric? I'm all for anyone speaking up to be heard, but there's a way to do it and their method of dividing communities isn't it.  Look at what it's led to? 

46 minutes ago, Basildon Fox said:

Why have my posts been taken down?  Why is it ok to call anybody who disagrees with the shouty lefties on here a racist?  Why is it ok to villify people with no actual fact to back it up like?

Mark, as the site owner, you have a right to take down any post you want and ban who ever you want to but keep it fair.  There is far too much pandering to the shouty lefties on here to the point where I am certain others do not bother as they do not want to be harassed and vilified by certain members of this forum who (A) think they are superior in their intellect to everyone else and we know who they are (B) Not willing to discuss and debate with anyone that differs from their viewpoint.

Just to add I am no EDL supporter or a racist, nor have I been on marches for Tommy Robinson but ther IS a distinct lack of integration in certain towns in this country from the muslim communities in them, especially in the North. There IS proof that there have been grooming gangs from the Pakistani and Bangladeshi muslims in this country that have targeted thousands and thousands of western and Sikh girls to groom, drug, abuse, rape and sometimes murder. 

Why are the rioters in Plymouth, Middlesburgh being called knuckle dragging racists on here when they are white (quite rightly if they are rioting) yet we skirt around what happened in Birmingham a couple of days ago? A large group of muslim men attacking white people, carrying swords, knives, blocks of wood etc.  Do not for one moment say it is ok as retalliation for what is happening elsewhere as they are every bit equally as bad.  In life if one extreme is bad then the other extreme is usually also very bad.  Not one second of coverage from this on any mainstream news channel and Sky who were attacked have taken down this happening. Why?

Now waits for the ban....

Not going to overly debate this but ‘that have targeted thousands and thousands of western and Sikh girls to groom, drug, abuse, rape and sometimes murder’.

do you have evidence of these numbers?   And why introduce Sikh girls.  Are Muslim men not interested in grooming Hindu girls?   How racist they must be!   We should be careful to not engage in rhetoric that is unjustified. If I’m wrong about many thousands of girls being targeted then I’ll apologise. 

the Birmingham stuff the other night - how many white people were actually attacked?  And those few who were - do you know what they might have done to elicit that ?   there is no excuse for those who committed violence and they must be brought to justice but there really isn’t equivalence at this time.  

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Fair enough, I didn't think you were but I fitted the category lol

I haven't seen Farage or Robinson condemn it. Happy to be shown where. 

Can you agree they perhaps have stoked the violence in the first place with their rhetoric? I'm all for anyone speaking up to be heard, but there's a way to do it and their method of dividing communities isn't it.  Look at what it's led to? 

They are on X.  Am I ok to post them here or will that create more problems?  I am not too sure at the moment.

I think that the rhetoric has been expanded to beyond what it was and yes, on both sides there has been a certain amount of rabble rousing. It is easy to reword a statement and hang someone out to dry like the mainstream media have done to Tommy Robinson but will not have him on their channel to have a right of reply.  That is not democracy.

I think dividing of communities has been allowed to happen for the past x amount of generations.  Tensions between rival religions have been simmering for a number of years in the North especially.  They were already divided.

46 minutes ago, Basildon Fox said:

Why have my posts been taken down?  Why is it ok to call anybody who disagrees with the shouty lefties on here a racist?  Why is it ok to villify people with no actual fact to back it up like?

Mark, as the site owner, you have a right to take down any post you want and ban who ever you want to but keep it fair.  There is far too much pandering to the shouty lefties on here to the point where I am certain others do not bother as they do not want to be harassed and vilified by certain members of this forum who (A) think they are superior in their intellect to everyone else and we know who they are (B) Not willing to discuss and debate with anyone that differs from their viewpoint.

Just to add I am no EDL supporter or a racist, nor have I been on marches for Tommy Robinson but ther IS a distinct lack of integration in certain towns in this country from the muslim communities in them, especially in the North. There IS proof that there have been grooming gangs from the Pakistani and Bangladeshi muslims in this country that have targeted thousands and thousands of western and Sikh girls to groom, drug, abuse, rape and sometimes murder. 

Why are the rioters in Plymouth, Middlesburgh being called knuckle dragging racists on here when they are white (quite rightly if they are rioting) yet we skirt around what happened in Birmingham a couple of days ago? A large group of muslim men attacking white people, carrying swords, knives, blocks of wood etc.  Do not for one moment say it is ok as retalliation for what is happening elsewhere as they are every bit equally as bad.  In life if one extreme is bad then the other extreme is usually also very bad.  Not one second of coverage from this on any mainstream news channel and Sky who were attacked have taken down this happening. Why?

Now waits for the ban....

You just needed to finish off with I'm not racist as i've got some brown mates!:thumbup: