Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Also in the news

How thick do you have to be not only be out causing trouble but then go out nicking stuff while every one out there has there camera out filming what is going on. Hope he enjoys his new phone before he gets arrested .

IMG_0380.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

Yeah it’s becoming apparent how crazy we were to vote out the Tories,

we just didn’t appreciate how good we’d had things. They were strong

and stable, they gave us Brexit, austerity, and Liz Truss.

I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

How thick do you have to be not only be out causing trouble but then go out nicking stuff while every one out there has there camera out filming what is going on. Hope he enjoys his new phone before he gets arrested .

IMG_0380.jpeg

Yeah but they want to get their country back innit

27 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

Amazing how these melts crawl out of the woodwork when they don't have the footy to distract them.

I don't think it's talked about enough how the game is a pressure valve for the dregs of society. I guarantee this would not be happening on this scale had the tragic events happened any other time of the year, even earlier in the summer while the Euros was on.

They just want an excuse to get hammered and coked up then cause some trouble, and in this case they've had to go nearly a month without an excuse to do so. I guess you could point to the Euros final in 2021 as a counterpoint that football encourages rather than prevents this sort of thing, but that was the culmination of 18 months of lockdowns, which if anything further proves the point.

Even with almost nothing to look forward to on the pitch, I'm absolutely itching to get the matchday ritual back after what's felt like an unusually long summer. If not having LCFC being shit as a once/twice weekly distraction is affecting me this much, who knows what it's doing to Deano the Racist?

I think it’s unfair to relate this to football. The working classes love football and unfortunately that’s where most of these rioters exist in society. I’d imagine most of these thugs are sat in their local lamp lighters pub at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon rather than at their local club.

I do agree however that we have a massive Coke problem in this country. 

Use one topic for news, we don't need a new Lets have a news thread, topical events thread and The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread. All these topics, like the latter did yesterday will just end up with conflict and politcal nonsense that saw the news topic locked. And the reason it was locked was because I've not got all day to monitor it and sort out all the reports where at least 70+% are all from the same kind of debates. So whats it to be?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

Use one topic for news, we don't need a new Lets have a news thread, topical events thread and The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread. All these topics, like the latter did yesterday will just end up with conflict and politcal nonsense that saw the news topic locked. And the reason it was locked was because I've not got all day to monitor it and sort out all the reports where at least 70+% are all from the same kind of debates. So whats it to be?

Well, you decide Mark after all you are the 'Admin' officer.

All I was doing was responding to what other members were saying.

7 minutes ago, Mark said:

I would respectfully suggest reopening up the news thread and merge this or any other similar ones opened since the news one was locked?

I wasnt around to see what was posted in the news one for it to be locked but your right the random threads which end up being the news is abit daft.

Anyone/ posts which are out of order just get deleted/ warned/ banned.

• Like 4

Might be in the minority but I would vote for not having any of this debate on this forum. One of the beautiful things about an LCFC away end is hugging someone after a goal regardless of whether they’re left, right or ****ing upsidown. 

Frankly some of the behaviour of some in threads like this gets you thinking about more than their football opinion, which is a nonsense really for a football forum. 

• Like 1

Anyone else quit fast food?

It used to be quite good value, but is now seen as quite expensive,” says independent retail expert Clare Bailey. "You can have a sit-down plated meal in a pub for not much more than a meal deal from a fast-food chain."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cz474lgw11xo

We used to have a Friday night splurge but a combination of shitty service and soaring prices has seen us knock it on the head. I'd rather whip up a fakeaway at home than visit a drive-thru now. They may be doing offers - but the VFM just isn't there.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Daggers said:

It used to be quite good value, but is now seen as quite expensive,” says independent retail expert Clare Bailey. "You can have a sit-down plated meal in a pub for not much more than a meal deal from a fast-food chain."

We used to have a Friday night splurge but a combination of shitty service and soaring prices has seen us knock it on the head. I'd rather whip up a fakeaway at home than visit a drive-thru now. They may be doing offers - but the VFM just isn't there.

Yeah, it became too much of a habit in lockdown and ended up being weekly for us. The timing of us getting sick of it was fortunate really as it coincided with the cost of living crisis, as knocking it on the head was pretty easy by then.

I can still make myself feel terrible by buying shite food with no nutritional value from the supermarket AND be quids in, ha ha wheeeee etc

9 minutes ago, Daggers said:

I quit years ago, only have takeaways/fast food in an emergency. 
It’s incredibly high in calories and low in nutritional value and lots of it is meh anyway. 
I’d be happy to see all of the major outlets shut and never reopen. One of societies modern blights. 

• Like 2