Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Also in the news

31 minutes ago, jgtuk said:

Definitely not posh, secluded and full of birds and insects though. 
I *think* Waitrose do deliver locally but I’ve never even been in their store never mind had a delivery. 
Nearest Mcchickenking is nearly an hour away though. 

Sounds like heaven :D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DennisNedry said:

Feels like the closest we've been to full on race riots for a very long time.

For balance, some groups of Muslim men are reacting in a similar thuggish fashion to the white trash:

I hope they get what they deserve and treated exactly as the far right.

11 minutes ago, DennisNedry said:

Feels like the closest we've been to full on race riots for a very long time.

For balance, some groups of Muslim men are reacting in a similar thuggish fashion to the white trash:

You're not quite 'balanced'.

You refer to Muslim men and white trash.

Edited by Free Falling Foxes
  • Like 1

Ironic this is happening during the Olympics considering until a few weeks ago British media was full of the rise of the NF in France and the potential for violent protests to disrupt the games. 

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

Only fish n chips or Indian for me these days. 

Fast food is not a value proposition anymore 

1 hour ago, ramboacdc said:

Both of which are also nowhere near as cheap as they used to be. 

When buying for 3 of us puts it into the £50 region, it isn't even like its a cheap treat at this point. And if you get it delivered you can pay upto a tenner in delivery fees. 

Curry was £50 for three of us too - but fortunately they gave me food poisoning so I'm not remotely interested now :D

A chippy tea is over thirty quid. I can make decent meals for a few days on that.

Talking of takeaways - got a couple of Sunday lunch takeaways from Fourwards on the way back from swimming, gravy leaked in the bag which was paper - bag split all over my crotch - boiling hot gravy on the Crown Jewels, rang the restaurant up and said probably stop using paper bags, they refunded me! Cash back  

4 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I think you're now mainly paying for the speed of service above anything else in these places. A meal from KFC is probably costing you ~£15 in 2024 which is really hard to justify even though I'm a colonel fan. Never really been a vice for me but like that article says, you can have a full meal in a pub for the same price.

But then have to mix with people. :nigel:

8 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

Talking of takeaways - got a couple of Sunday lunch takeaways from Fourwards on the way back from swimming, gravy leaked in the bag which was paper - bag split all over my crotch - boiling hot gravy on the Crown Jewels, rang the restaurant up and said probably stop using paper bags, they refunded me! Cash back  

Hope your beans are ok.

image.thumb.jpeg.cea9f116f1ccb4805e98c5038c63bc42.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Phenom said:

What the hell…

What I've seen the last couple of days reminds me of things I've read about 20th century pogroms. 

Edited by bovril

2 hours ago, Daggers said:

The last time I ordered a cheeseburger at a McDrivethru I had to wait for it to be cooked.

A cheesebuger.

And it was awful because the cheese wasn't melted.

If McDs can't have one of them waiting to dispense instantly then what is the point to them? It's like going into a corner shop and having to wait while they go fetch you a pint of milk and a loaf of bread from out back.

Last time we went to KFC I swear someone was sent out to go buy chicken from the nearest town as we had to wait so long.

From price to taste to service, I think they've all forgotten what they are there for.

Profit only.

They don't give a fluck about their customers or the quality of their product. 

Do you think the spotty oik at the counter cares about your "experience" with them?

2 hours ago, ramboacdc said:

Both of which are also nowhere near as cheap as they used to be. 

When buying for 3 of us puts it into the £50 region, it isn't even like its a cheap treat at this point. And if you get it delivered you can pay upto a tenner in delivery fees. 

2 hours ago, jgtuk said:

Bloody hell, that’s unbelievable…

Yeah it is. Even if you have 3 Big Mac meals at circa £8 that's £24. What else are you buying to spend an extra £26?

2 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Yeah it is. Even if you have 3 Big Mac meals at circa £8 that's £24. What else are you buying to spend an extra £26?

Not talking Maccies here. Was talking other takeaways. You take your life in your own hands having McDonalds of KFC round here. If it ever turns up there's still a 50% chance you end up with arse plague for 48 hours.