Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Also in the news

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I worry for my own safety now, and even more so for my family if this kind of brazen racism catches on

WTF is going on in the country?

Unbelievable 

Hopefully this situation somehow fizzles out, obviously, but fear that this is the start of things to come..

There's probably more security threat to the UK from our 'own' people than external at this rate, and it's alarming.

There's hardly any 'diversity' in the country anymore.

Can't quite believe that all of this has happened after a disturbed young man went on a murder spree, with no motive still known.

Edited by Wymsey

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I worry for my own safety now, and even more so for my family if this kind of brazen racism catches on

I wonder what they would have done if the guy in wheelchair was black?

Get the Army in to deal with these idiots round them all up take them somewhere far away and put them somewhere no one will find them I am sure no one will miss them 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Hopefully this situation somehow fizzles out, obviously, but fear that this is the start of things to come..

There's probably more security threat to the UK from our 'own' people than external at this rate, and it's alarming.

There's hardly any 'diversity' in the country anymore.

Can't quite believe that all of this has happened after a disturbed young man went on a murder spree, with no motive still known.

The biggest threat has always been British nationals 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Do you think the spotty oik at the counter cares about your "experience" with them?

No, but the fanchisee will - or at least they'll be concerned now profits are dropping

2 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Disgusting. Pedestrians in a cycle lane :angry:

More seriously, moron with his kid on his shoulders :rolleyes:

This is what gets me. Teaching the young generation to hate for the sake of hating.

We actually took our daughter to a soft play about 200 meters from this hotel, on the same road whilst this was taking place. I had seen this was going to be taking place so we have found a way to get there and out again avoiding it but we were damned if we were going to change our plans on account of these scum.

What is sad, and quite possibly linked, was how quiet the soft play was. People all out for a big day out with the kids up the road maybe? Just absolutely non-parenting, dragging their kids up! What chance do they have in life really!

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Parafox said:

I wonder what they would have done if the guy in wheelchair was black?

He wouldn't have got that far, for sure. 

They won't give a shit. If these numbskulls have a flat rule of 'white or not' it won't bother them. Imagine if there's a disabled black person driving a car. That wouldn't stop them I presume. 

I wonder, if/when any of these criminals get caught and charged and make an appearance in caught, if their defence is 'I can't be racist, I've got loads of black and Asian friends'.. 

Just now, StanSP said:

I wonder, if/when any of these criminals get caught and charged and make an appearance in caught, if their defence is 'I can't be racist, I've got loads of black and Asian friends'.. 

they’ll probably claim that they’re only protesting about asylum seekers. 

tbh, they’re mostly stoopid enough to believe that everyone who doesn’t look like them is an asylum seeker ….

34 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I feel ashamed to be English reading what you’ve posted mate. Hate the fact I’m having to try and explain this all to my teenage kids. They just don’t understand it. 

• Like 3

Was at an under 10s football tournament today and one of the kids was racially abused by another one of the kids. Almost kicked off afterwards. Fvcking sorry state of affairs. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Blarmy said:

Was at an under 10s football tournament today and one of the kids was racially abused by another one of the kids. Almost kicked off afterwards. Fvcking sorry state of affairs. 

Jesus Christ. I despair.

6 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I feel ashamed to be English reading what you’ve posted mate. Hate the fact I’m having to try and explain this all to my teenage kids. They just don’t understand it. 

Very sad isn't it :(

That's actually one of the things that worries me the most - the kids that are dragged into this and think it's the right way to behave and act to someone that looks different. This is the next generation involved in this, not just your men and women that were brought up in the 70s and 80s where this commonplace. 

5 minutes ago, Blarmy said:

Sadly I think you're gonna find a lot of these events and cases over the next few weeks :(

Just now, Lako42 said:

I despise this country more each day. 

It's been a great week to bring our first child into the world. 

I could ****ing cry 

Congratulations nonetheless. All the best to you and your family. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I think you'll find that more than half the morons that turn up don't understand why they're there, other than it being an excuse to shout, swear and break things.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

I despise this country more each day. 

It's been a great week to bring our first child into the world. 

I could ****ing cry 

So that's how you celebrated being beaten by Leeds at home last year?

Congratulations, mate. May your new little one bring you nothing but absokute sublime joy.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Racism has become acceptable again in the last few years. It had stopped being so when I was growing up, but people at the top have pandered to this kind of scum for years instead of shutting them down. This is the result.

These people will never be satisfied. It's time we recognised that and stopped trying to appease the racist cvnts.

I reckon I'm about the same age as you and I don't think this is really true.