Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Also in the news

23 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

I despise this country more each day. 

It's been a great week to bring our first child into the world. 

I could ****ing cry 

Well, it wasn't really much better 9 months ago was it.

14 minutes ago, bovril said:

I reckon I'm about the same age as you and I don't think this is really true. 

By that, I mean it wasn't seen as acceptable by those in power. And, in turn, it wasn't seen as acceptable to condone it.

Appreciate it never actually went away, but racists definitely didn't feel emboldened to do what they're doing now.

4 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

Well, it wasn't really much better 9 months ago was it.

Are you really this miserable? Can't even just say congrats to someone without being negative. Man's having a baby and you're harking back to the state of the country lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Voll Blau said:

By that, I mean it wasn't seen as acceptable by those in power. And, in turn, it wasn't seen as acceptable to condone it.

Appreciate it never actually went away, but racists definitely didn't feel emboldened to do what they're doing now.

Maybe that's true to some extent. But I remember David Blunkett's crusade against the asylum seekers "swamping" the UK, and the attacks on EU migrants in the early years of the coalition government.

I think maybe it seemed better in the past exactly because people accepted it more. 

I was only saying the other day, when I was young (10/11) I played for a county based youth football team and whenever we played against Highfield Rangers/GNG, our manager would always refer to them as the p word. Wild stuff looking back. 

9 minutes ago, Lionator said:

I was only saying the other day, when I was young (10/11) I played for a county based youth football team and whenever we played against Highfield Rangers/GNG, our manager would always refer to them as the p word. Wild stuff looking back. 

And now his kids are probably leading the sh1t we are seeing.

Stems from the parents and how your brought up I'm afraid.

Hope this is nipped in the bud asap as it could spill into the footy season in a few weeks.

12 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

****ing hell this is genuinely depressing. Think I need to come off social media for a bit. The videos from Rotherham and the replies to Starmer’s statement. Christ. 

I’ve gone past anger and depression and now firmly in sadness. Just feel really sad about the state of this country. Almost hopeless about what can be done.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

I worry for my own safety now, and even more so for my family if this kind of brazen racism catches on

Are they speaking English? Cos I can barely understand a word.

16 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I’ve gone past anger and depression and now firmly in sadness. Just feel really sad about the state of this country. Almost hopeless about what can be done.

Also finding the whole thing incredibly sad. Dread to think how it's going to translate into the football stadiums over the coming weeks, I sense some ugly scenes ahead. 

Edited by FoxesTez

Wouldn’t be surprised if they have to start the season starts behind closed doors if all this carries on there won’t be enough police to keep an eye on the football and the riots 

Just now, Lionator said:

This guy is as thick as pig crap. His family scared that people are coming to get them? Is he deaf?? 

I think he knows exactly what he's doing. 

He knows what's going on here. He'll do the 'woe is me, I'm being persecuted' act so his sheep followers can feel sorry for him. 

15 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Positively, this lot are doing sterling work at identifying as many of them as possible so action can be taken and employers alerted: https://x.com/AnonymousUK2022

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I think he knows exactly what he's doing. 

He knows what's going on here. He'll do the 'woe is me, I'm being persecuted' act so his sheep followers can feel sorry for him. 

How long before he starts asking people to donate to him for his legal fees/coke fund?

Edited by Lionator