Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SafewayFox

Too soon to hit the panic button?

We have 1 week of the transfer window left. We have had plenty of time to sort ourselves out, plenty of time to sort targets out, plenty of time to send out feelers (non sexual) out to see who.woild be interested and to get the squad together. 

1 week to go and we're days away from our first game and we don't have the players to compete, let alone mount a campaign to survive.

I think it's way pass the panic button. It's more exit game and don't save changes. 

Edited by fox_favourite

5 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

1 signing in the last 36 days and that was a loan for a kid.

Absolute f***king joke of a club.

15 days left until the window closes and we probably need at least 4-5 deals doing minimum? F***king no chance.

The summers we’ve done well, we’ve always got it done early…. We now have no chance of getting good deals, vestergaard type panic buys incoming…. If we can convince them to play for this turd of a club 

• Like 1

Social media really does my head in, raising and dashing my hopes on a what seems a daily basis with potential signings.

The problem is, this used to go on all of the time, it’s just that we hear about it more.

I worked at the club years ago and the amount of players we faxed offers over for that we never actually signed was nuts. To name a few I literally saw on the fax machine offers going over for Bobby Zamora, Peter Crouch, John Hartson  (a massive £5m under O’Neil).

Just fcuking annoying!!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

1 signing in the last 36 days and that was a loan for a kid.

Absolute f***king joke of a club.

15 days left until the window closes and we probably need at least 4-5 deals doing minimum? F***king no chance.

Hideous isn't it? 

Since the season ended we've signed a player we had an obligation to sign, a free transfer, a youth player basically given to us as part of the KDH deal and a player Atalanta didn't want anymore. 

• Like 2

I genuinely hope we lose 10-0 and Madders gets the 10th not only to make it a bowl of toxicity but would be funny to lose our record away win against us 

2 minutes ago, Ryy said:

I genuinely hope we lose 10-0 and Madders gets the 10th not only to make it a bowl of toxicity but would be funny to lose our record away win against us 

Some would still clap them off. 

• Like 1

I'm not panicking because if I'm honest I couldn't care less. It feels like the club doesn't care so why should we ? 

This season will mirror Sheff Utd's - probably worse .

But the same old will clap them off week on week out and use the line 'be careful' what you wish for. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ryy said:

😤😤😤😳😳😳😳 it really wouldnt!!! What a strange thing to say

I’ve sewn the panic button on to my panic waistcoat, that I’m wearing as part of my 3 piece panic suit. I’ve shined up my panic shoes, I’m boarding an admittedly expensive panic train to panic central, where I’m speaking at a panic conference.