Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SafewayFox

Too soon to hit the panic button?

10 minutes ago, frany104 said:

And who’s fault is the points deduction and ffp struggles!? It’s certainly not the fans. 

the board deserve every ounce of criticism coming there way. They have made this club a laughing stock and still are employed. Enough is enough. 

Ok i understand how you feel .

Enough is Enough. You will accept no more. 

So what are you going to so about it. Moaning will achieve nothing only add to yout frustration. 

I'm genuinely I interested in your plans?.

Just now, themightyfin said:

Ok i understand how you feel .

Enough is Enough. You will accept no more. 

So what are you going to so about it. Moaning will achieve nothing only add to yout frustration. 

I'm genuinely I interested in your plans?.

What can we do!? 

Top won’t even be there on Monday and the club don’t listen to any feedback. 

so many issues the club just ignores… ST prices, shirt prices, transfers, relegation and many more….. but still no change. 

unless top sells up…. It won’t change. 

im gonna have to go on loan until then and support Harborough town.

4 minutes ago, frany104 said:

What can we do!? 

Top won’t even be there on Monday and the club don’t listen to any feedback. 

so many issues the club just ignores… ST prices, shirt prices, transfers, relegation and many more….. but still no change. 

unless top sells up…. It won’t change. 

im gonna have to go on loan until then and support Harborough town.

So If you are not prepared to do anything why moan? 

You are the one who said "Enough is enough" suggesting you were going  to do something??

How disappointing 😞 

1 hour ago, themightyfin said:

So If you are not prepared to do anything why moan? 

You are the one who said "Enough is enough" suggesting you were going  to do something??

How disappointing 😞 

Il just not post in here or be like you and bury my head in the sand thinking everything is ok.

2 hours ago, GingerrrFox said:

Agreed, it’s such a pathetic response to fans genuine concerns about where this football club is headed. “Yeah but 10 years ago we won the league”. All that matters is the here and now, at one point Woolworths was one of the biggest retail businesses, then through piss poor management and not future proofing, they went bust.  

I used to work in Loughborough Woolworths. Really makes you think.

10 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Silence from the club. Could manage expectations far greater by offering some transparency. Seems so many hopes being dashed at present and the silence is deafening 

No club would ever come out and go 'we're skint and we're not buying any players' - don't get me wrong, the board are a joke, but they're not going to tell us anything and nor should they.

• Like 1

For fear of paranoia, what is making us so unattractive to potential players? Why does it seem that other rival clubs (eg. Ipswich, Southampton) are managing to sign the type of players that we can't? Is it just the threat of points deduction or is something else going on? We've always had a reputation for giving top contract packages and, as far as we're told, have agreed transfer fees with parent clubs. It can't simply be those at the club negotiating poorly. Perhaps the club really is in a panic about PS&R.

Even with blue tinted glasses, we must have a higher status and prestige than most of our rivals given our history.

I'm at a loss.

34 minutes ago, indierich06 said:

No club would ever come out and go 'we're skint and we're not buying any players' - don't get me wrong, the board are a joke, but they're not going to tell us anything and nor should they.

Hard disagree there.

The lack of honest and clear communication from the club when we are in a dire state of affairs is staggering. 

We have a manager who has cried out for support in the media. 

Every fan knows we’ve sold our best player, and are heading into GW1 with one striker in that the manager didn’t even bother trying in pre-season. 

We are lacking in every aspect of the pitch, and himself our rivals look I to be doing shrewd business. 

This is nothing short of a crisis and not to acknowledge that is absolutely negligent from the board.

Edited by FoxTrott

14 minutes ago, FoxTrott said:

Hard disagree there.

The lack of honest and clear communication from the club when we are in a dire state of affairs is staggering. 

We have a manager who has cried out for support in the media. 

Every fan knows we’ve sold our best player, and are heading into GW1 with one striker in that the manager didn’t even bother trying in pre-season. 

We are lacking in every aspect of the pitch, and himself our rivals look I to be doing shrewd business. 

This is nothing short of a crisis and not to acknowledge that is absolutely negligent from the board.

Genuinely, what do you want them to come out and say? We're in the shit, we've got no money - we've tried to sign players but no-one wants to come? 

Reckon that will make recruitment easier? Reckon it makes shifting on players easier if buying/loaning clubs think we're desperate?

30 minutes ago, indierich06 said:

Genuinely, what do you want them to come out and say? We're in the shit, we've got no money - we've tried to sign players but no-one wants to come? 

Reckon that will make recruitment easier? Reckon it makes shifting on players easier if buying/loaning clubs think we're desperate?

Have you seen the hysteria on this forum? 

Clubs are already aware we don’t have two pennies to rub together, I don’t think our position as a buyer could be any less attractive 

12 minutes ago, FoxTrott said:

Have you seen the hysteria on this forum? 

Clubs are already aware we don’t have two pennies to rub together, I don’t think our position as a buyer could be any less attractive 

What should they come out publicly and say then? Because I don't think there's anything they could say that would a) appease the fans and b) improve our situation whatsoever