Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SafewayFox

Too soon to hit the panic button?

7 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

A number of good players signed for us last season.

This is the bizarre thing for me.  Why aren't we looking for the next Fatawu, Mavididi, Mads caliber signing?  Is it because they'd be too much risk now?  Cos they could turn out Yunus, Doyle, Cannon?

Yeah, let's face it, anyone with any quality, who wants a move, has already been snapped up.

Genuinely left with the players no one else wants....

In typical Leicester fashion, we were already fishing around them players when good players were actually available. 

Carvalho, Summerville? Nah, Decordova Reid will do. 31 years old....fvcking 31 years old and he's what we've added to try and keep us up.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, adejo92 said:

Yeah, let's face it, anyone with any quality, who wants a move, has already been snapped up.

In typical Leicester fashion, we were already fishing around them players when good players were actually available. 

Carvalho, Summerville? Nah, Decordova Reid will do. 31 years old....fvcking 31 years old and he's what we've added to try and keep us up.

John Rudkin is the only scout

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Who snapped up Carvalho then?

2 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Very true. At this point we should just save our money and take a punt on some players from some smaller leagues.

Under 2 weeks before the start of the season and we have a poorer starting 11 given we have not replaced our best player that was sold in June and anyone coming in now wont start the season. Its an absolute shit show at the top.

I'm hoping (but with little conviction) that it's like the proverbial London bus. You wait a ages for one to arrive then 2 or 3 all come at once. However, I do worry that other clubs know our desperation and we pay inflated prices to get deals done or we can only attract our 3rd or 4th choice targets.

Edited by MGLCFC

Starting to feel the club is actually trolling us now. Currently I’m at the same low level as after the Newcastle game where dean smith had masterminded that disgusting style of twat it forward 🤮🤮😬😬

23 hours ago, ealingfox said:

Our promotion was confirmed almost 3 and a half months ago btw lol

This really highlights why so many of us feel like we do.

The luxury of knowing we’d secured promotion and then doing absolutely nothing with that advantage. It’s so incompetent 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 hour ago, CosbehFox said:

And the first signing of financial note was a huge overspend

It's worse than that...

Golding only signed to squeeze more money out of chelsea

Okoli massive overspend on a player we didn't need

Reid is a free who I'm OK with

Then Fattawu took several months to sort when it could have been done way sooner

It's laughable when you consider we still have 5 goalkeepers and turned down a bid for iversen 😆😆😆

I want to have some hope but I can't find any. At the moment - this season feels like a non-starter. There's simply not enough goals in our team to stay up.

Our squad is arguably the weakest in the division, plus we're getting slapped with a point deduction. 

We've got less than two weeks to pull about 3 or 4 rabbits out the hat and make ourselves competitive. 

20 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

It's worse than that...

Golding only signed to squeeze more money out of chelsea

Okoli massive overspend on a player we didn't need

Reid is a free who I'm OK with

Then Fattawu took several months to sort when it could have been done way sooner

It's laughable when you consider we still have 5 goalkeepers and turned down a bid for iversen 😆😆😆

Let it all go t*ts up!  Seen us win everything possible.  If it means a huge reset and Rudkin goes I’m all for it.

As I don’t attend games anymore, I’ve lost that love for the game now.  Preferred it years ago.

First season I have felt completely oblivious to it

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Let it all go t*ts up!  Seen us win everything possible.  If it means a huge reset and Rudkin goes I’m all for it.

As I don’t attend games anymore, I’ve lost that love for the game now.  Preferred it years ago.

First season I have felt completely oblivious to it

Same as you ,let it all go to f@ck,people  at the top will never see any wrong or be accountable. Up the season ticket prices ,for what? Getting thumped every week .KP isn't going to be a good place to go next season ,but who cares? They arnt getting  a penny off me .