Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

David Datro Fofana

5 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

That kind of deal for him as well as someone like Elijah Adebayo from Luton permanently now and I would be happy

Adebayo would be an ideal foil for the likes of him, Mavididi and Fatawu. 

Think I'd be happier with that as a front 4 then Fofana plus a number 10. 

Signing a Chelsea player who they seem to want to move on might well mean that he could be a great buy providing he's in the right environment and has the right support..

Edited by Wymsey

18 hours ago, Tuna said:

If we take his 4 goals in 15 games for Burnley over the season it's about 10 goals, acceptable I guess

Definitely, 10 more goals than Daka will score

Edited by trooky

35 minutes ago, teblin said:

Not seen him much, still young though. Scored 4 in 15 at Burnley which isn’t great. But double figures over a season.

4 in 15 is a better return that Lionel Ayew........

Scores bangers but not sitters.

Can't control the ball but when he does have it ge can hold the ball up well and bring people into play.

There is definitely better out there but loan option with option to buy might be a good idea.

We are going to be defending a lot this year so need a big target man who can hold the ball up and draw fouls to get us up the pitch. I still think adebayo is the better option 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Lately?

We've done this for a long while now - managers, players etc 

Agree. Lord Baden Rudkin has binned off scouting. Ayew is a prime example of lazy and unimaginative recruitment.   Two Tie Recruitment -

1. You are having a laugh....

2. Just get anybody in as they are rioting on FT.

Looking at the stats from last season it looks like he could be just as frustrating as Daka when it comes to finishing?

Fofana

Minutes played - 1,567 minutes

Goal scored - 5

xG - 7.3

Big chances missed - 12

Daka

Minutes played - 1,095

Goals scored - 7

xG - 9.4

Big chances missed - 9

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Scores bangers but not sitters.

Can't control the ball but when he does have it ge can hold the ball up well and bring people into play.

There is definitely better out there but loan option with option to buy might be a good idea.

We are going to be defending a lot this year so need a big target man who can hold the ball up and draw fouls to get us up the pitch. I still think adebayo is the better option 

Clips backup what you’re saying. He was highly rated in Norway but screams of someone that needed an in-between move before going to Chelsea. 

Interestingly to me he seems like someone that drifts out onto the wings too rather than an out and out target man. So could offer cover for multiple roles. 

If it’s a loan with an option to buy rather than compulsory, then it seems like an ok signing. Our squad is very light at the moment. 

• Like 1