Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

David Datro Fofana

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

My issue is he's yet another striker who's only decent output came when he played in a front two. Same as Iheanacho, same as Daka, same as Cannon. That doesn't mean he can't play on his own, but we've seen with those three that they need either a striker alongside them or a 10 at the very least right behind them, compared to attacking midfielders.

Cooper's system might get players closer to the striker centrally, than previous regimes. This helps occupy the defence for the striker with the best movement and finishing to get openings but I still think we need a physical striker.

It’s clear he wants someone around the striker, carvalho playing off him would be bloody lovely. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lcfc sheff said:

It’ll be at least 20m for option to buy. A striker that’s played and scored in the prem costs a fair penny nowadays 

4 goals and 1 assist in 15 games for Burnley he’s hardly setting the world alight. Haha but it’s an improvement on Daka.

Jesus.

57 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

doesn’t like an ACL to me lol 

i'm just going on what i've been told, don't matter to me if it's right or wrong, i hope it is wrong. did anyone see him apart from this video though? i'd be interested in hearing that

2 hours ago, DezFox said:

Funny when Chelsea make a profit on a player that failed to get in their team and then failed to impress on loan. Up step Leicester City 😂 equivalent to turning a profit or breaking even on Soumaré, Daka, souttar or VK. Let that sink in. 

I don't think it would be unreasonable to expect to make a profit on Kristiansen in fairness, considering what he achieved last season.

The rest, 100%.

23 minutes ago, guest123 said:

i'm just going on what i've been told, don't matter to me if it's right or wrong, i hope it is wrong. did anyone see him apart from this video though? i'd be interested in hearing that

They wouldn't be wheeling him out with an ACL 

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Did he have some of those trainers with wheels in the soles?

Healies? Yes, yes he did. He also had a new tattoo on his forehead. Simply reads ‘goat’, but obviously spelt out backwards, and in illuminating ink, so he can read it in the mirror at night.

4 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Healies? Yes, yes he did. He also had a new tattoo on his forehead. Simply reads ‘goat’, but obviously spelt out backwards, and in illuminating ink, so he can read it in the mirror at night.

He really is the taog,, there can now be no doubt.

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, FoxTimmy2 said:

Burnley fans certainly don't seem to think highly of him.

I doubt this would be a good signing. 

Au contraire, mon ami. Burnley fans not rating someone usually means that the player in question is, actually, more than decent. 

In their eyes, it's the likes of Andy Payton that are "proper" footballers. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, fox_favourite said:

Can I just say off topic...I'm starting to dislike Fab

Starting to?

The guy has ruined transfer windows as a fan.

It was a fun to get these snippets when it first started, but now we know anything and everything in 90% of transfers. Now it's all agent rumours 

14 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Tanner on the Fofana transfer: 

Signing the 21-year-old Ivorian striker would be straightforward, but Leicester are weighing up other potential options.

I obviously have no idea how complicated these things are, but we seem to spend forever weighing things up. Surely we have a good idea if he’s good enough or not. Two weeks left to get players in and integrated. We seem to take forever to move on anything. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, roblcfc84 said:

I obviously have no idea how complicated these things are, but we seem to spend forever weighing things up. Surely we have a good idea if he’s good enough or not. Two weeks left to get players in and integrated. We seem to take forever to move on anything. 

I wonder how many players we’ve missed out on during the last few seasons due to us faffing about 

37 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Tanner on the Fofana transfer: 

Signing the 21-year-old Ivorian striker would be straightforward, but Leicester are weighing up other potential options.

Yes, safety first. Wouldn't want to rush these things. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Who knows maybe we do need to shift more people out still. 

Unlikely, suspect it's more to do with finding more affordable options as wouldn't be surprised if Fofana is demanding high wages 

If money is a tight as the article suggests it might be reasonable to look around. I’m more concerned about replacing KDH which  I had thought would have been the top priority. We can see that is going to be £20m plus looking at recent links