Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

David Datro Fofana

• 2 weeks later...

Chelsea will be desperate to sell even more players during the following week as not to fall foul again with FFP ETC, so it has to be time for us to take the Pi55 and get a decent player or two on the cheap like they have done with us in the past !

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, kingpower said:

rumour is they want an obligation to buy whilst we want an option if we stay in the Premier League.

Based on the fact Ipswich have a £30m obligation on Broja, I think we need to avoid this if Chelsea are insisting on that type of fee

If we can't find any strikers who can fit into our team, do we have a choice? We are getting desperate and chelsea have the upper hand as they can just loan him off to strasboourg and co

50 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

If we want this fella then we’ll go to the wire to extract the best deal from Chelsea who will be desperate come next Friday 

That is what we should do

Be signed by Monday with us paying a horrendous loan fee and inflated obligation to buy

• Haha 2

Concern with the Fofana deal is that he isn't really any more proven at Premier League than Tom Cannon. Certainly wouldn't want an obligation to buy at this stage. I had really hoped the club would go the extra mile for a number 9 and no 10. Unfortunately so much money seems to have been spent circling around the issues building the squad I'm not sure what is left

• Like 2

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Wouldn't worry - don't think Chelsea are that keen to work with us again.

Just now, CrispinLA in Texas said:

The problem with Chelsea is that they buy all this young talent and when they start playing them they become sh*t

But then sell them for twice as much - he is one smart cookie this Todd fella. lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

It comes to something that I prefer the Ayew deal to this. 

At least Ayew has some kinda track record as a non scoring attacker and contributes in a pre assist,.disrupter type way 

This Fofana is just plain shite. A poor man's Daka.

Doesn’t that only apply if you have one working Daka?

2 hours ago, Bordersfox said:

Why, it was reported they were appreciative of the clubs pragmatic approach to Maresca, so what has changed since?

because they realised they have 100 kdh’s at the club already and can’t believe we’ve done them dirty again. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Gloria said:

So, I read £5mill on a two year deal. He'll be nowhere near our highest earners, seemingly just wants minutes. Welcome, I say.

Yeah, wrong thread. I know 😂 

4 hours ago, Edingleyfox said:

Concern with the Fofana deal is that he isn't really any more proven at Premier League than Tom Cannon

Fofana has 18 appearances in the Premier League, Tom Cannon has a single 1 minute cameo in the Premier League 

Looking on here seems I would be the only one happy with him signing for us