Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

David Datro Fofana

5 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

They may be less reluctant with the number of unwanted players they need to move on.

If no one buys their players that they’ve paid stupid over inflated amounts for, PSR will sink them. 

• Like 1

Chelsea offloading young players on loan to other Prem clubs makes a lot of sense. One good season and the player they were struggling to flog will go for twice the price of the previous season. In the short term they get the players wages off the books and maybe a small loan fee.

5 minutes ago, frany104 said:

Im not so sure why there is such a  negative opinion on him possibly coming here. He is youngish, hungry, pacy and a far better option than whatever we have to rotate with Vardy.

Daka v2

Doesn't matter which striker we may buy at present, because the system we are playing means we don't create any chances for a striker to be effective. All I see is a disjointed team at the moment who don't seem to understand what Cooper is trying to achieve with his tactics.

Edited by MGLCFC

The thing with him is that Chelsea will be absolutely desperate to get rid. So it’ll be typical of us to go and chuck 20m at them for him.

wait and see if we can get him for under 10m but there should be no reason to rush for him.

31 minutes ago, LFEFox23 said:

Daka v2

I don’t think the club was wrong taking a punt on daka. We got it wrong, but it was absolutely the right type of deal to go for. 

Fofana is the type of signing unimaginative teams make. Someone else’s flop. 

If we sign fotis and he’s shit, fair play at least we gambled on someone who could potentially be a star… i couldn’t see fofana ever being seen as a decent forward. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

So you would be happy to have just Vardy and Cannon?

I'd rather have him on loan than if we can't get anyone else?

Hopefully we don’t go for him because we go for someone else

I would take him on loan (ideally without a stupid obligation) if we can’t get anyone else

I unfortunately think he would just be like for like with Daka

9 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

So you would be happy to have just Vardy and Cannon?

I'd rather have him on loan than if we can't get anyone else?

I'd rather take a goalscoring midfielder and make them a false 9 than bring in a shit striker.

Though I don't think Cooper can/will coach that.

On 22/08/2024 at 21:46, jammie82uk said:

Fofana has 18 appearances in the Premier League, Tom Cannon has a single 1 minute cameo in the Premier League 

Looking on here seems I would be the only one happy with him signing for us

playing crap 18 times isn't more proven than not playing at all

40 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Doesn't matter which striker we may buy at present, because the system we are playing means we don't create any chances for a striker to be effective. All I see is a disjointed team at the moment who don't seem to understand what Cooper is trying to achieve with his tactics.

It’s been two games and we’ve scored in both 🙄

1 minute ago, Jakemoore said:

I’d take him on loan. I don’t really see the issue with signing a loan player….signing Jordan Ayew for £5 bloody Million was a joke!

I see the issue when the loan player isn't good. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

I see the issue when the loan player isn't good. 

He's 21 and scored 1-in-3 for one of the worst sides in the league last season, don't really get where all this 'he's ****ing shit' stuff is coming from? Better than Daka. Plenty of young players have gone to Chelsea recently and stalled, doesn't mean their careers are over.

• Like 2