Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

David Datro Fofana

If we take his 4 goals in 15 games for Burnley over the season it's about 10 goals, acceptable I guess

Edited by Tuna

Kind of player I would probably prefer as a loan with an option/obligation to buy as a backup to another striker we sign

Not sure he has shown enough yet to come straight in and be first choice

• Like 1

Whatever striker we get will probably be of the underwhelming but with potential type. 

It’s very rare to see a newly promoted club throw over £20 million on a new striker. 

• Like 3

I actually think he’s great, he’s one I thought we’d go for if Enzo was still here. I’d try and buy him straight away because worst case he’d be good in the championship. They bought him for pennies so might not even cost £10m.

7 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Kind of player I would probably prefer as a loan with an option/obligation to buy as a backup to another striker we sign

Not sure he has shown enough yet to come straight in and be first choice

• Like 1

It’s a natural conclusion that if we are struggling to sign  the quality of players needed permanently ( we are) , then   loan with option to  buy is the way to go, if we stay up, we will have the chance to keep, if we don’t, everyone says thank you and moves on.

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

That kind of deal for him as well as someone like Elijah Adebayo from Luton permanently now and I would be happy

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 4

He just posted on instagram about how clubs need to do more to combat racism.... so he probably doesn't particularly fancy being in the same team as Fernandes this season by the sounds of it!

4 goals in that Burnley side in 10 starts isn't bad really!

• Like 1