Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

David Datro Fofana

5 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Mods?

Can we please put an end to the rampant ageism on foxestalk? Its getting out of hand and as a man of 33 I just dont think its fair to be subjected to this vile rhetoric

****ing hell, boomer 

• Haha 3

Can see this being in addition to another striker

Vardy won’t be able to keep up with the demands of the PL now, Cannon isn’t ready and Daka not good enough. Would be happy with this guy on loan and signing of a target man (ideally Adebayo) 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Is he? 

Saw him for Burnley last year and he appeared very similar 

Maybe but I honestly think daka race here is run. He needs to leave and at least with fofana, there is some potential there. I agree he didn’t set it alight at Burnley but there’s potential there 

https://fbref.com/en/stathead/player_comparison.cgi?request=1&sum=0&dom_lg=1&player_id1=ca45605e&p1yrfrom=2022-2023&p1yrto=2022-2023&player_id2=e82900ef&p2yrfrom=2023-2024&p2yrto=2023-2024

so, slightly better at the defensive work than Daka, tends to carry the ball forward a bit more but slightly worse at finishing... 

not sure what value this brings unless we're planning on sending Cannon out on loan and want to maintain squad depth, or we're planning on playing a two and just writing off our best attacking outlets in Mav and Fatawu

18 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Looking at the stats from last season it looks like he could be just as frustrating as Daka when it comes to finishing?

Fofana

Minutes played - 1,567 minutes

Goal scored - 5

xG - 7.3

Big chances missed - 12

Daka

Minutes played - 1,095

Goals scored - 7

xG - 9.4

Big chances missed - 9

How do these xG stats work if they're both 2.x under their expected goals, but missed lots of big chances? Were the goals they did score all low chance of scoring?

21 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

He's the same age has Tom Cannon, but some here want Cannon to go out on loan and this guy goes straight in to play in the premier League games 🙄

I heard a whisper yesterday that Vardy's injury is a lot worse than we've been told and will be out for ages so cannon can't go anywhere

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, guest123 said:

I heard a whisper yesterday that Vardy's injury is a lot worse than we've been told and will be out for ages so cannon can't go anywhere

I think it deffo is,  That's why they haven't mentioned him really.

At his age if it's a really bad injury he might not get back at it. :(

13 minutes ago, Kasey Keller said:

We really are at the bottom of the bargain basement bin where all that’s left is the dust, a dead spider, crumbs and a pube 

If the dead spider’s terms are reasonable, iI think we should go for it as it could undoubtedly reinvigorate our attacking options. 

• Haha 1