Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

David Datro Fofana

25 minutes ago, teblin said:

I think it deffo is,  That's why they haven't mentioned him really.

At his age if it's a really bad injury he might not get back at it. :(

If what I was told is true there’s a good chance we might not see him again

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, EastAnglianFox said:

We’re still getting Ayew though right!??

I frigging hope so!  The KP Charitable Trust for Footballers close to retirement must be carried on by Rudders and Co.

10 minutes ago, indierich06 said:

He was a great prospect before he went to Chelsea - plenty of players look shit when they go there - I would be well up for this.

Didn't really play for them in fairness; but he didn't really set the world alight at Union Berlin or Burnley. That said, he's very young and clearly talented. Maybe Cooper could get a tune out of him.

unfortunately not a player that ls going to keep you in the league. Might get to a higher level but not one that I thought was any good at burnley.  

You’d imagine the obligation would be based on staying in the league so it’s basically a naff loan signing. 

Fo the big clubs in spain not have any young strikers to send out on loan. 

1 hour ago, guest123 said:

I heard a whisper yesterday that Vardy's injury is a lot worse than we've been told and will be out for ages so cannon can't go anywhere

If I had a pound for every time I'd heard this....

I'd be at least £2 richer

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

If I had a pound for every time I'd heard this....

I'd be at least £2 richer

Yep! Poor Vardy has been written off more times than a Vauxhall Corsa!

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

I think”poor man’s Akinbyi” is the most insulting put-down I’ve ever read.

Keep up the good work Jon!

He can’t be that fuching bad that bloke couldn’t hit a barn door at 3 paces, if only he concentrated more on his shooting skills than trying to have a body like Arnold Schwarzenegger he’d have been an amazing striker !!:ph34r:

10 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

He can’t be that fuching bad that bloke couldn’t hit a barn door at 3 paces, if only he concentrated more on his shooting skills than trying to have a body like Arnold Schwarzenegger he’d have been an amazing striker !!:ph34r:

Looking forward to Big Dave Datro running the length of the King Power pitch with his shirt off after banging in the winner against AFC Fylde in the FA Cup 3rd round to end a 20 game goal drought. 

• Haha 1

First season at Chelsea I liked his movement from what little I've seen of him.

It's tempting to say that if he can't get ahead of Jackson then he's no good but Jackson is very close to being an excellent striker. His misses are extremely comical though.

Fofana seems slower and a bit more physical but finds space quite well. Feels like he needs a home where he's the main guy, where he can be given a few starts to get into things before his confidence swells and he starts to realise his promise.

To be honest, we've turned players written off who need a home into club legends before (Albrighton, Huth, Simpson, Schmeichel, for example).

All the negative chat makes me want him to do well even more.

Edited by ALC Fox
  • Like 1