Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

David Datro Fofana

29 minutes ago, guest123 said:

was told ACL. my guess, if it is true, is it's being kept quiet so other teams don't realise we're even more in the shit when it comes to negotiations.

Surely his career is probably over if that's true :(

4 minutes ago, jonny_wright said:

Not sure the source is reliable to make this a fact

50k followers and a better indicator is he is followed by a few football journos, doesn’t make him reliable but he seems from his timeline more genuine than a Bull Sh@tter like IndyKaila. We don’t know the source it is him stating this. 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Obligation is worrying considering how much Chelsea would make us pay... 

It would have to be agreed in advance and watertight, otherwise one good season with us and the fee suddenly doubles. 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Obligation is worrying considering how much Chelsea would make us pay... 

I believe I've seen 10million online? If he has a similar record for us as Burnley, its not bad for 10 goals a season.

1 minute ago, slymunn said:

I believe I've seen 10million online? If he has a similar record for us as Burnley, its not bad for 10 goals a season.

I think they bought him for around that. I'd imagine that an obligation would be closer to 20 but dependent on us staying up. 

3 minutes ago, Scotch said:

I think they bought him for around that. I'd imagine that an obligation would be closer to 20 but dependent on us staying up. 

Think thats what I've read '10 million pound player' and thought that was the potential fee. Seen the below regarding him, so around the 13 million mark.

'Romano reports on 3 teams who want potential €15m striker on loan with buyout clause'

1 hour ago, Groby_Blue said:

It would have to be agreed in advance and watertight, otherwise one good season with us and the fee suddenly doubles. 

But if he's shit, we have to buy him regardless... 

Mercury article saying this could well be a agent related rumour to get a move

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/eleven-leicester-city-transfers-could-9461856

Chelsea's David Datro Fofana has been linked most recently, but it’s possible City’s name has been planted to generate interest in the Ivorian.” 

Edited by jonny_wright

7 minutes ago, jonny_wright said:

Mercury article saying this could well be a agent related rumour to get a move

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/eleven-leicester-city-transfers-could-9461856

Chelsea's David Datro Fofana has been linked most recently, but it’s possible City’s name has been planted to generate interest in the Ivorian.” 

wouldn’t be the first time the Mercury are clueless about something…

• Like 2