Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Fans have their say on poor atmosphere and poor food and drink at ‘Your 90 Minutes’

1 hour ago, Poznan34 said:

25 year catering deal is mental

I know we are suckers for giving out long contract but this is long even for us. 

Stuck on the wage bill for 25 years.

Nobody will ever buy them off us. 

This has screwed us for PSR for the next 25 years. 

1 hour ago, Foxes_Trust said:

As part of the new Fan Engagement Framework, the club has re-started it’s ‘Your 90 minutes’ sessions for fans to come and give their views to the club on various topics

Here is a summary of the session

Fans have their say on poor atmosphere and poor food and drink at ‘Your 90 Minutes’ – Foxes Trust

I think more people would read this and other stuff on your website if you cut and pasted it directly into the thread - Surely you're not after clicks/traffic?

• Like 3

Thai business mentality.

They own the club they will do what they want when they want to. Nothing will alter as they will do just enough to stay out of trouble and won't be told what to do by the likes of us.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Soar Fox said:

Nice enough bloke, but he’s absolutely useless. He will tell you one thing the ticket office tell you another then when you get them together he’ll deny what he originally told you. 

That sounds like a quite specific and isolated issue and I can imagine it’s a bit shit to whoever it’s happened to but saying he is useless is unfair.

He’s helped me with a few bits and always seemed like someone who would do what he could to bridge the gap between fans and a club that generally doesn’t give a shit.

Edited by VLC86
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Soar Fox said:

Nice enough bloke, but he’s absolutely useless. He will tell you one thing the ticket office tell you another then when you get them together he’ll deny what he originally told you. 

How does that make him a nice bloke, he's a total snake who tells you anything to get you off his back and then as you said, he'll throw other staff under the bus.

He's the manifestation of the clubs horrid attitude to the fans.

• Like 3

Also what absolute bullshitter told them people would hang around outside the ground for three hours after full time to watch the late game on a big screen lol

The answer to the so-called traffic nightmare is to stop driving your cars all the way to the ground, nothing else.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Soar Fox said:

I've never actually had him do anything for me when he replies. Just acknowledges that I'm absolutely right to be pissed off but there's nothing he can do. 

He's as part of the furniture as Mr.Rudkin. But if they were furniture, they'd be a piss smelling, hole filled armchair with a season card from 2019 stuffed down the side. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RYM said:

To not send the new head of FE shows how seriously they take these sessions.

If you aren’t prepared to get your hands dirty how do you expect to learn about what the fans want. 

If attending this kind of event is not part of her role, I don't understand what her role is.

Being generous, it's summer so maybe she was on holiday. Guess we'll find out how seriously the club is taking fan engagement if she turns up to the next event of this kind.

6 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Didn't make much sense. 25 year deal - blame Mandaric etc.

Mandaric took over in 2007 so that's another 8 years left if that's the case.

I'm sure it was renewed after the original Madaric agreement where 10yrs was being touted re length. Wondered why it was still going.

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Did Jim elaborate on when the catering deal is ending other than saying "soon"?

The mandaric comment was concerning. If he brokered it then we're only in year 18! 

43 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

The answer to the so-called traffic nightmare is to stop driving your cars all the way to the ground, nothing else.

It's not though is it. Another example of fans picking up the buck for the club's incompetence. They create their own problems by keeping the road closed way too long after the game and lack of staff to manage the traffic out the ground

Been to many away grounds who don't find it rocket science and you can be out on your way more or less after the game

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, izzymuzzet said:

If attending this kind of event is not part of her role, I don't understand what her role is.

Being generous, it's summer so maybe she was on holiday. Guess we'll find out how seriously the club is taking fan engagement if she turns up to the next event of this kind.

In addition the club set some deadlines for the launch of the FE plan and the FAB, they missed their own deadlines awaiting sign off by over a week.

That wasn’t challenged by the fan groups which I find baffling but it shows how little the club cares and the apathy amongst fan groups.

Her appointment isn’t to look after core fans it’s to sell more widgets in Thailand and to help take the work off her boss, that’s not FE it’s marketing that we have labelled FE.

• Like 1