Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxoffice

Arsenal (A) 28.09.24

2 hours ago, AjcW said:

Bloody hell. That is superb pricing for concessions. Will sell out quick given our season ticket holders age demographic lol 

By "season ticket holders age demograohic"

do you mean "loyal supporters over a number of years"?

On 07/08/2024 at 09:21, Foxoffice said:

Fair play to Arsenal for the kids & seniors ticket pricing 👏🏻

Arsenal were always reasonable before the £30 price cap was introduced. I recall only ever paying £20 (adult) there.

Best of the big clubs.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Arsenal were always reasonable before the £30 price cap was introduced. I recall only ever paying £20 (adult) there.

Best of the big clubs.

Can you imagine how much Leicester must hate having a price cap for away fans.  I bet the powers that be are foaming at the mouth being unable to rinse 3200 away fans like they do their own.  Fair play to arsenal in their concession prices though 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rugbyblue said:

Can you imagine how much Leicester must hate having a price cap for away fans.  I bet the powers that be are foaming at the mouth being unable to rinse 3200 away fans like they do their own.  Fair play to arsenal in their concession prices though 

You should see prices at most the London clubs, know a fair few gooners and not much change from £100 for most seats

11 hours ago, RGFox said:

You should see prices at most the London clubs, know a fair few gooners and not much change from £100 for most seats

Their season ticket prices are crazy too. I know an ex season ticket holder who got seriously priced out

I am liking the way members don’t have to wait the weekend before they can buy tickets now and are able too at 5pm.. 

I can’t however see this making it’s way down the pecking order like palace did..

if anyone may be able to help me out with a couple please that would be amazing thanks.. 

I can’t imagine for one second I’ll be successful in the ballot lol

15 hours ago, MS0204 said:

Was there a ballot for arsenal? 

Yep, got the e-mail this morning. Closes 12pm on Friday.

2% again so about 60 tickets. 

31 minutes ago, rugbyblue said:

One day......maybe..... possibly.,......fingers crossed......with a bit of luck......hopefully......i might be successful in a members  ballot 😂

I’ve only been lucky once in years and that was away at Preston lol it got down to members anyways with ease so really I felt a bit robbed 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

I’ve only been lucky once in years and that was away at Preston lol it got down to members anyways with ease so really I felt a bit robbed 

Ha ha.  I've never won one yet.  

Yeah that's your win for this 3 season period 😂

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Do we reckon this gets down to All ST this season due to the 100% slaughtering we’re going to get? Never been to the Emirates.

Would be massively surprised if it does. A London away at sat 3pm when it’ll likely be pleasant weather. I think if people are going to games on expected results, our attendances will be near zero all season!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Would be massively surprised if it does. A London away at sat 3pm when it’ll likely be pleasant weather. I think if people are going to games on expected results, our attendances will be near zero all season!!

Very true. Just trying to find some hopeful logic, but you’re spot on

• Like 1