Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonny_wright

Steven Bergwijn - signed for Al-Ittihad

Just now, honeybradger said:

I thought he was good? 12 goals 4 assists in the Eredivisie last season but Ajax fans seem happy that he's leaving.

Seems to be the common misnomer from people in this thread. 1. If Ajax fans are happy then that gives a good idea. 2. Being "prolific" in the Dutch league means relatively little (see Antony). 3. Pretty sure he's a bad egg as well!

11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Almost exclusively a left winger is he not? Maybe Cooper is going to move Mavididi in as a 10, or have them creating havoc together by interchanging.

Nah played quite a bit on the right as well, not someone I expect we would ever see through the middle

I expect he would be competition for both wingers

IMG_9621.jpeg

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

Guess our strategy is either client recommendations or players that have fvcked us up in the past. 

Those two goals against us was probably the biggest highlight of his Spurs career lol 

From a statistical perspective, his creative numbers for Ajax last season were very decent. 

The type of player I could see moving to Saudi though. 

Nah not for me. I don't think he's the sort of player we need.

Unless the price is cheap and his wages are small but I doubt they will for an ex-Spurs/Ajax international.

3 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Guess our strategy is either client recommendations or players that have fvcked us up in the past. 

I also feel like we only scout players that aren't wanted by their parent clubs.