Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonny_wright

Steven Bergwijn - signed for Al-Ittihad

1 hour ago, jonny_wright said:

How reliable is Claridge for inside info? Nothing anywhere saying this is imminent and makes little sense with current bids etc 

Not me, someone who works at the training ground,, sees them arrive and puts 2 and 2 together. Told us in the pub the night before that Cooper was being un veiled the next day and said Reid was signing before I’d read it elsewhere. Also said Ayew was signing last week, so not 100%

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Claridge said:

Not me, someone who works at the training ground,, sees them arrive and puts 2 and 2 together. Told us in the pub the night before that Cooper was being un veiled the next day and said Reid was signing before I’d read it elsewhere. Also said Ayew was signing last week, so not 100%

Did you make some $$$$? 

4 hours ago, Edingleyfox said:

Getting a bit crazy with wingers fighting for game time hope Leicester still on course for Hlozek

Think Hlozek can play as striker as well though which is where he may primarily feature.

11 hours ago, iancognito said:

Only if you have Fatwah out wide. 50 games and the old boy behind me still couldn't get it right.

There a congregation of the old guard around me, they don’t even bother to pronounce anyone’s surname that isn’t Smith. It’s always “whatsit” or “number 10”……

12 hours ago, Claridge said:

Good to hear that the Birch is out and about again ……

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, iancognito said:

Only if you have Fatwah out wide. 50 games and the old boy behind me still couldn't get it right.

Bloke near me would bellow the Fatawu chant and pronounce his name perfectly but when he's loudly discussing him he'd say "Fatawa".

Did by swede in. Always wondered if he thought we had two players with similar names.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Normally an aggregator of news but revealing something himself, interesting if true! 

Was watching his mate Bassey

We don't need any more wingers, especially not at the price we'll have to pay for him. 

Urgently need a striker & number 10, if we are spaffing 20m+ it should be on that Moroccan fella or Ionnidis imo.