Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonny_wright

Steven Bergwijn - signed for Al-Ittihad

12 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

mate we are Leicester City, scrapping to survive in the prem. How can you not approve of this? 

For the reasons I've literally stated pal. Don't go fluttering your eyes at every "fancy name". The bloke's not even good and we can't afford what they are asking for.

29 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Why are we even showing interest in players then? 

The cynic in me believes that the hierarchy at the club leaks the information to appease fans that they’re actually trying to buy players, then when inevitably we land no one or get some shitter like ayew or David fofana on deadline day it appears like we’ve just been pipped for all our priority targets

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

The cynic in me believes that the hierarchy at the club leaks the information to appease fans that they’re actually trying to buy players, then when inevitably we land no one or get some shitter like ayew or David fofana on deadline day it appears like we’ve just been pipped for all our priority targets

Working well … 

52 minutes ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

The strategy in itself doesn’t make a lot of sense as you could spend the same amount of money (fee/wages) of better players - but I assume if they aren’t hitting Cooper’s remit of prem experience. But again the club should be sticking to their own philosophy and approach.

I can’t t trust the club will pull anything out the bag and we’re again on a hiring to nothing with an aimless strategy from the hierarchy who’ve pinned their hopes on Cooper performing a miracle. 

40 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Unless it's from Percy, it's BS imho. Romano has been nowhere near as accurate in the last 12 months or so

He is often very reliable for Ajax news though so it’s not just Fab.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, honeybradger said:

Apparently he scored 5 penalties last season, 20 mil for a 7 goal 5 assists winger in the eredivisie who is also 26 is probably too much.

Not worth getting hung up on transfer fees. It's all smoke and mirrors and, as usual, will be announced as an undisclosed fee.

3 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Apparently he scored 5 penalties last season, 20 mil for a 7 goal 5 assists winger in the eredivisie who is also 26 is probably too much.

20 Million euros is closer to 17 Million Pounds. Depends how much is add ons etc 

2 hours ago, Lcfcwigstonblue said:

Exactly, yet we bid £25m for Soule.

Bizarre statement to make from Tanner.

Exactly. The bloke can’t even pronounce Ndidi, so how can he be taken seriously?

Edited by Pliskin