Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonny_wright

Steven Bergwijn - signed for Al-Ittihad

36 minutes ago, Tuna said:

So who will be the winger/forward rumour tomorrow then?

Saturday - Asprilla

Sunday - Carvalho

Monday - Doak

Tuesday - Fofana (again)

Wednesday - Bergwijn

Thursday - ???

Thursday = James Bailey on a free transfer.  He was released by Weatherfield County FC a couple of a years ago and has been looking for a club since.  Came out for tryout at Seagrave, impressed Cooper with his flair style of play when on the ball.  He is a grafter and plays hard.  He has been quoted as being a "come from behind type of player" 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Saturday - Asprilla

Sunday - Carvalho

Monday - Doak

Tuesday - Fofana (again)

Wednesday - Bergwijn

Thursday - ???

Return of the Wout tomorrow 

51 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Saturday - Asprilla

Sunday - Carvalho

Monday - Doak

Tuesday - Fofana (again)

Wednesday - Bergwijn

Thursday - ???

All their surnames begin with a music note so someone who's name starts with a G or a E. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Molson Canadian said:

Thursday = James Bailey on a free transfer.  He was released by Weatherfield County FC a couple of a years ago and has been looking for a club since.  Came out for tryout at Seagrave, impressed Cooper with his flair style of play when on the ball.  He is a grafter and plays hard.  He has been quoted as being a "come from behind type of player" 

He's just a poor man's Tommy Orpington.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Tuna said:

Saturday - Asprilla

Sunday - Carvalho

Monday - Doak

Tuesday - Fofana (again)

Wednesday - Bergwijn

Thursday - ???

There's a Craig David song in there somewhere 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

That was before Chelsea moved on from Hermansen. 

We don’t actually know that the bid was only made for Soulé because the club thought Chelsea would buy Hermansen though

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

We don’t actually know that the bid was only made for Soulé because the club thought Chelsea would buy Hermansen though

Of course we don't. But I got a suspicion we might have been banking on players leaving (as we seemingly do year after year, only for them not to and we can't buy) and was waiting for an article saying as much. It's now arrived.

It's like groundhog day.

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Of course we don't. But I got a suspicion we might have been banking on players leaving (as we seemingly do year after year, only for them not to and we can't buy) and was waiting for an article saying as much. It's now arrived.

It's like groundhog day.

At least this summer it’s not janiik.  Bouba is becoming the thing that just won’t flush !  Is this the third summer window we’ve tried to offload ??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

It's like groundhog day.

Groundhog Day was a funny film. This is just as depressing a fcuk

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

At least this summer it’s not janiik.  Bouba is becoming the thing that just won’t flush !  Is this the third summer window we’ve tried to offload ??

When you buy big logs, these are difficult to flush. Ric is an expert on dumping matters.

1 hour ago, volpeazzurro said:

Surely he's had one crack at the Premiership, found out to be crap, hence he's not here anymore? 

don’t think he really got a fair crack at spurs and Ajax would have been more appealing than a lower half prem team. 

Im not sure he can be judged on his ability based solely on that. The personality is the bigger question mark, talent wise I think he would definitely improve us 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

don’t think he really got a fair crack at spurs and Ajax would have been more appealing than a lower half prem team. 

Im not sure he can be judged on his ability based solely on that. The personality is the bigger question mark, talent wise I think he would definitely improve us 

“Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it.”

If 60 total league appearances (83 in all competitions) in 3 seasons in isn't a fair crack, then I don't know what is?

Couldn't cut it at a "big six" side, but we are lead to believe he's going to be successful here?

I also hear his attitude is stunning! lol

• Like 1

Don’t really believe the rumour, but it’s a no thanks from me. Average, didn’t set the world alight at Spurs, good goal scoring record at Ajax, but it’s a transfer that doesn’t feel right to me. 27 in a couple of months. He’ll be looking for a decent contract. Exactly the kind of player we’d struggle to shift if it doesn’t work out, and there’s a high possibility it wouldn’t work out

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Iran said:

“Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it.”

If 60 total league appearances (83 in all competitions) in 3 seasons in isn't a fair crack, then I don't know what is?

Couldn't cut it at a "big six" side, but we are lead to believe he's going to be successful here?

I also hear his attitude is stunning! lol

Just to add some context to those 60 league appearances... it's 2465 minutes. That's a total of 27 full games. Over 3 seasons. He got the same amount of PL game time for Spurs that Dennis Praet got for us. 

• Like 1