Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonny_wright

Steven Bergwijn - signed for Al-Ittihad

So we tried pleading poverty for the first month of the window, that didn’t work.

So Top’s remortgaged a load of property and it’s balls to the wall from he on out!

SIGN ALL THE PLAYERS!!!!

…Just don’t change our home kit to red.

3 minutes ago, Scotch said:

This reminds me of me playing FM when I whack in a bid for every player I want, negotiate a contract then pick what ones I want once they need to be finalised. 

Many irons, many fires!

3 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

starting to wonder just how much involvement Cooper had in Forests 712 signings window, because previously I thought it was just that mad Greek buying anyone and everyone who made eye contact with him

Correction: it was the mad Greek’s simpleton son

Just now, Claudio Fannieri said:

This transfer window is fecking mental, we now have Forest’s old manager and it would appear we have now copied their recruitment plan to be linked to 1,145 players during the transfer window 

but unlikely to sign any!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Is this going to be this seasons McAtee or many years ago “shadowy figure in a taxi” lollol 

im waiting for a repeat of that Slovenian lad we'd signed a pre contract for ahead of the 2005/06 season who then never actually showed up. surely rudders can manage that

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

There was a rumour that Zaha was at Seagrave, unless he’s mistaken him for Zaha?

This HAS to be it. 

Doesn't help that the guy who claims this appears to have fvcking evaporated!

1 minute ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Coops did say he wanted two for each position:

Bergwijn - Fatawu

Leverkusen fella - Brighton Argie

Zaha - Mavididi

Greek - Vardy 

That's just ridiculous! 

3 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Saw a Dutch bloke in Morrisons earlier wearing an Ajax tracksuit buying loads of leerdammer. Starting to wonder now 

If he didn’t have clogs on I’d be inclined yo

say this is bullshit.