Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Allenho11

Starting lineup for spurs

6 hours ago, Allenho11 said:

Vestergaard got destroyed last year in the prem in a 2, OK it’s 12 mo the down the line after a good season, but I think he struggles massively in a 2. 

I don't know how many times I need to say this and how many people that need to hear it but Vestergaard did not get rupped apart in the prem in our relegation season he literally did not play a single game of prem football he was ignored and not used

• Like 2

I bet Steve cooper feels he been properly shafted by our board. I feel his job will be damage control, before he’ll be eventually sacked, leaving the new manager 2 weeks to save our season - that’s our board being proactive!

2 minutes ago, Lad1966 said:

I bet Steve cooper feels he been properly shafted by our board. I feel his job will be damage control, before he’ll be eventually sacked, leaving the new manager 2 weeks to save our season - that’s our board being proactive!

Stowell back in as the interim with 8 games to go. Leicester City masterclass.

Edited by FoxTimmy2

1 hour ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

I don't know how many times I need to say this and how many people that need to hear it but Vestergaard did not get rupped apart in the prem in our relegation season he literally did not play a single game of prem football he was ignored and not used

He wasn't as bad as Ward was in the Championship either.

6 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

-

Hermansen

Ricardo Coady Wout Justin

Hamza Ndidi

Fatawu Winks Mavididi

Daka

To have Faes and particularly JJ on that left hand side is reminiscent of the circus when the clowns car comes on, drives round out of control and the doors fall off!

Gasps as  players roll past Faes sending him spinning round like a top and chuckles as JJ receives the ball, passes it straight back to the opposition with a 'honk honk' sound. 

At least we can smile at Daka when he continually tries to kick the ball with his big clown shoes on!

One 'good' thing, is that Spurs style of play is insane,  and we're likely to be starting with Abdul, Stephi and Patson. Yes we will get beat, but that pace on the break means itll be a decent spectacle.

6-7 loss

• Like 1

I’m surprised so many people wouldn’t start Vestergaard, I know he has some really obvious flaws but I feel like his relationship with mads and winks is the best way for us to progress the ball up the pitch. After that I’m not sure what else we have.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

If it was down to ME to pick the team, with the current players, and current injuries, I'd go with:

Hermansen

Ricardo      Coady       Okoli   Kristiansen

Ndidi              Winks

Fatawu           Buonanotte          Mavididi

Daka

Iversen

Justin, Faes, Vestergaard

Soumare, Choudhury

Alves

De Cordova-Reid, 

Cannon

Updated

Hermansen

Ricardo              Okoli              Faes              Justin

Winks

Ndidi             Buonanotte

Fatawu                                                              Mavididi

Vardy

Edited by AKCJ

5 minutes ago, RYM said:

Will JM10 celebrate when he scores / assists?

I don’t think he will but only for the “thats class from a Leicester fan 👏🏽” on the socials

He’ll probably want to do a lap of honour at the end of the game.

• Haha 1