Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

UK Riots

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

My take is that anyone going out to deliberately hurt people and damage buildings etc is a dickhead and we don't have place for them in Britain.

:surrender:

👍 

Close thread 

8 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

How are the local authorities going to cram the new prisoners in because of this?..

Make any male rioter share a single bed with one of their male cohorts. That'll put the willies up them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Wymsey said:

How are the local authorities going to cram the new prisoners in because of this?..

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Release some others. 

Well, once the Gov get the refugees are off the ships where they're currently residing, there'll be plenty of room.

Ah. I see @David Hankeybeat me to it.

Edited by Parafox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, davieG said:

Make any male rioter share a single bed with one of their male cohorts. That'll put the willies up them.

From both ends, if it's 3 to a cell.

Anyone's town/city hit by riots? 

Wondering if the 'list' was a decoy. I've not heard anything in Bedford which was one of the locations listed. And work sent some emails out about nearby locations that were planned to be targeted. 

Seen a lot of 'counter protests' in the bigger cities which of course are peaceful. Hopefully doesn't kick off anywhere later into the night. 

13 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Anyone's town/city hit by riots? 

Wondering if the 'list' was a decoy. I've not heard anything in Bedford which was one of the locations listed. And work sent some emails out about nearby locations that were planned to be targeted. 

Seen a lot of 'counter protests' in the bigger cities which of course are peaceful. Hopefully doesn't kick off anywhere later into the night. 

I'd imagine the well-publicised sentencing is already having an impact. 

20 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I'd imagine the well-publicised sentencing is already having an impact. 

Well, I'd like to think so, HPF, but given the moronic behaviour we've recently witnessed I doubt it.