Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

US Presidential Election 2024

14 hours ago, Lionator said:

One thing I like about Kamala Harris is that hopefully she'll turn a page on an 'era'. The Clinton/Obama era needs siphoning off into the distance, let alone Trump. America needs new untarnished ideas and leaders. 

Ain't gonna happen.

1 hour ago, Jattdogg said:

This is cringe. The man literally wanted your job and now your sucking him off for votes. Lol

https://www.tmz.com/2024/08/23/robert-f-kennedy-jr-entrance-trump-rally-arizona/

RfK Jr is a proper oddball.  Dead bears and brain worms are the least of it.  He is not exactly a chip off the old block. 

IMG_0159.png

On 30/08/2024 at 05:59, Daggers said:

Well that's me convinced

20240829_225841.jpg

I suppose they are right.  He is in fact a boring stereotypical fat rich white old man with zero interest in anyone but himself, who thinks he is the centre of the universe.  The world is full of them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

I suppose they are right.  He is in fact a boring stereotypical fat rich white old man with zero interest in anyone but himself, who thinks he is the centre of the universe.  The world is full of them.

I kinda respect him as unlike a lot of them, he doesn’t hide it.

Harris - that live debate is gonna make or break her imo (unless the dems can get trump to go full on trump before November) 

she didn’t look overly convincing on the CNN pre recorded and edited interview this week - and she made a gaff at one speech (only one - I know).  But the GOP are desperate for her to gaff and will make the most of anything

Edited by st albans fox

Harris now ahead in polling in key states, as well as a 1-2 point lead overall, and slightly ahead in the betting markets.

Needle is tipping in the right direction, but it's still close and goodness knows Trump has outperformed polls before.

Wow, the guy is a nut bar. I have to question his mental capacity at this point. Biden is seeming more with it in terms of just getting old and forgetting a few things. This guy is old and delusional. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/sep/08/trump-threatens-jail-adversaries

And yet it appears that about half of the US electorate are prepared to vote for him. Baffling.

Just now, WigstonWanderer said:

And yet it appears that about half of the US electorate are prepared to vote for him. Baffling.

Because they believe he can just jail any political rival as if he controls every judge and can rewrite any and all laws lol

58 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

55 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Because they believe he can just jail any political rival as if he controls every judge and can rewrite any and all laws lol

The culture of (entirely fictional) "rugged individualism" and social media have their part to play too.

It would be humorous and people could believe in that particular delusion as much as they like if it didn't have so much effect on the future of both the US and human civilisation itself.

Not "they believe", more like, "he believes".

Edited by Parafox

I hope Harris understands the massive role the media have played in turning  her from being universally disliked amongst  elected democrats into a genuine contender and leader in the presidential race.

i always said that the way Trump handled the media in his previous stint would come back and bite him on the bum and it sure has.  Will  the  ‘honeymoon’ period last up until the election for Harris? It should do, but Trump is a slippery bugger and it’s 1-1 for him with regards going into an election leading/ trailing..

I do think the two presidential debates they have planned could be massive and decisive. Harris is not very good in interviews and doesn’t think quickly on her feet. I feel like she needs to perform very well to cement her place   As leading the polls and that’s not a guarantee at all… she’s a bit light on policy talk at the moment and that might all come out in the debates.

3 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

he can not rewrite any and all laws as constitutional changes require 75% of congress to vote for  the changes and that would basically mean half of the democratic members of congress voting for his proposed changes..

11 minutes ago, MPH said:

he can not rewrite any and all laws as constitutional changes require 75% of congress to vote for  the changes and that would basically mean half of the democratic members of congress voting for his proposed changes..

Of course but his base likely too stupid to realize these things.

I just don't understand how they think this is normal behaviour. It's pathetic.

I'm sure that one poster will say I suffer from trump derangement syndrome though lol

Edited by Jattdogg

Of course but his base likely too stupid to realize these things.

I just don't understand how they think this is normal behaviour. It's pathetic.

I'm sure that one poster will say I suffer from trump derangement syndrome though lol

Your problem is that you suffer from Trump derangement syndrome...

... though?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MPH said:

I hope Harris understands the massive role the media have played in turning  her from being universally disliked amongst  elected democrats into a genuine contender and leader in the presidential race.

i always said that the way Trump handled the media in his previous stint would come back and bite him on the bum and it sure has.  Will  the  ‘honeymoon’ period last up until the election for Harris? It should do, but Trump is a slippery bugger and it’s 1-1 for him with regards going into an election leading/ trailing..

I do think the two presidential debates they have planned could be massive and decisive. Harris is not very good in interviews and doesn’t think quickly on her feet. I feel like she needs to perform very well to cement her place   As leading the polls and that’s not a guarantee at all… she’s a bit light on policy talk at the moment and that might all come out in the debates.

I doesn't matter who votes for Trump as the result will be rigged.

Unless he wins.

• Haha 1