Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

US Presidential Election 2024

4 hours ago, leicsmac said:

By itself? No.

As a part of an overall tax structure that's supposed to help the most vulnerable in society? Yes.

Mind you, as above, I don't suppose it matters much given the state of such "help" Stateside anyway, so this measure probably won't make much difference. I know it's just the way things work over there.

you don’t think it would help society if the average Joe working overtime  got to keep his money  instead of so much of it going on taxes?

( and as for over in Britain, you’d be amazed what it could do for staffing levels in the NHS  and therefore wait times, ect if so much of that Overtime money wasn’t taken in taxes)

Edited by MPH

1 hour ago, Jattdogg said:

You know trump is worried when he dangles the fake news carrot that won't ever happen. People will vote for him on that alone lol

it’s about time he got that infamous  fist pump bloody ear photo out again.. his campaign  needs a good patriotic boost..

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, MPH said:

you don’t think it would help society if the average Joe working overtime  got to keep his money  instead of so much of it going on taxes?

( and as for over in Britain, you’d be amazed what it could do for staffing levels in the NHS  and therefore wait times, ect if so much of that Overtime money wasn’t taken in taxes)

I think that the (relatively) laissez-faire tax rate in the US contributes rather clearly contributes to the systemic inequality issues there that have become so much more prevalent since Reagan, but then it's more complex than that and it's not the only reason.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Surely that’s a fake - you’d never put white wine with a feline dish …… 

I am not going to be the one to say the wine should compliment the taste of Kamala's pussy.

No sir.

Not me.

I'm not going there.