Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sankey93

Sam Johnstone - signed for Wolves

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

I’m actually onboard for this because the only logical explanation is that it would mean ward is not trusted as a number 2 

Or this is Wards backup and Mads is being sold?

• Haha 1

Can only see us going for another keeper if we manage to move on both Iversen and Ward as the club wants to

With Stolarczyk is out for 3-6 months we would need one if they both went (though I expect Ward will still be here and unfortunately our number 2)

Can't see Hermansen leaving now Chelsea have signed someone else

Love a good meltdown on FT though

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 2

He was Palaces first choice over Henderson until he got injured and was out for the rest of the season. 

Seems to me that his injury must be worse than first thought because he'd established himself over Henderson and after an injury they're willing to sell?

Additionally he surely would only leave Palace to be a number 1 somewhere, otherwise he's better off trying to get his spot back in a fight he's already won once.  Which means he won't be interested in coming here, even if we wanted him.

• Like 3