Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sankey93

Sam Johnstone - signed for Wolves

9 minutes ago, TheGoldenGod said:

This window makes no sense. Rudkin and Co haven't got a scooby!

A Twitter/X rumour doesn't mean that we do actually have any interest in this player. It's most probably the usual bollix.

• Like 1

Only way this makes sense to me is if we're expecting Hermansen to go - and if what Tanner was saying about our finances is true, that might be necessary to make any signings. Could see Liverpool looking to get the heir to Alisson in with time to bed into the team.

That said, I don't buy it.

Edited by -sodapop

Just now, -sodapop said:

Only way this makes sense to me is if we're expecting Hermansen to go - and if what Tanner was saying about our finances is true, that might be necessary to make any signings. Could see Liverpool looking to get the heir to Alisson in with time to bed into the team.

Liverpool have pretty much already sorted that with Mamardashvili from Valencia

The only club I can see being able to afford / get Hermansen now that may need a keeper is Man City seeing as Ederson has been linked with Saudi

Just now, moore_94 said:

Liverpool have pretty much already sorted that with Mamardashvili from Valencia

The only club I can see being able to afford / get Hermansen now that may need a keeper is Man City seeing as Ederson has been linked with Saudi

It would be extremely rare for man city to sign a player without top level experience. 

Just now, Lambert09 said:

It would be extremely rare for man city to sign a player without top level experience. 

Spent £20m on Alvarez who had no top level experience

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Spent £20m on Alvarez who had no top level experience

slightly different though. Picking the best young south american talents to sell on if they don’t work out is one thing… but they wouldn’t be taking a keeper from river plate as a first choice 

Just now, Clarkey123 said:

The most least priority signing happening and with a large chunk of budget. Shock 🙄

Is there a contract signed?

Just checking.  I don't think hash-tagging LCFC in a tweet constitutes as legally binding fortunately.

• Haha 1

We're in no position to hoard goalkeepers. And nearly spend the same amount as we did on Ward for Johnstone. Literally would make no sense given the limited funds. 

Hermansen and Iversen are capable enough. 

Avoid! 

2 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Is there a contract signed?

Just checking.  I don't think hash-tagging LCFC in a tweet constitutes as legally binding fortunately.

Hope not but probably the most likely signing out of all the ones we’ve been linked with over the last few days knowing Rudkin and the hierarchy 

2 minutes ago, egg_fried_rice said:

I feel sick. These links get worse and worse. Uninspiring dross. Anything other than rock bottom this season will be an absolute miracle.

Only getting worse and worse and for uninspiring dross if you ignore the links to good players :dunno:

• Like 1

We've barely any budget left to sign players for the positions we need, so it would be very like us to spend £10m on a back up keeper to go with the £12m we spent on another centre back.