Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

Buonanotte - joined on loan.

1 hour ago, Molson Canadian said:

In italian Buonanotte means Goodnight

What does Rudkinioni mean??

2 hours ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

He'll surprise more people with how bad he is.

Had a good season last year but that was an exception not the norm.  He'll revert back to being a bang average Championship striker.

28 goals for a relegation threatened team 

I would put 💰 on you being wrong all day 

37 minutes ago, em9999 said:

28 goals for a relegation threatened team 

I would put 💰 on you being wrong all day 

If he goes to Ipswich or any Prem team, go to the bookies and have a tenner on him to score more than 10 goals.  I’ll put a tenner on him to score less than 10.

Then i’ll donate my winnings to the Vichai foundation.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

If he goes to Ipswich or any Prem team, go to the bookies and have a tenner on him to score more than 10 goals.  I’ll put a tenner on him to score less than 10.

Then i’ll donate my winnings to the Vichai foundation.

He will score more goals in the premiership than any striker we have ... Fact .. and yes I will put twenty on it .. and donate the money too 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, em9999 said:

He will score more goals in the premiership than any striker we have ... Fact .. and yes I will put twenty on it .. and donate the money too 

Just because you state your opinion, doesn't make it fact. That's not how it works 😂 

Edited by boosmanana
Spelling
  • Haha 4

48 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

what you heard?

5 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

You d@ck tease. 

Wouldn’t be surprised as Brighton probably felt hard done by if KDH had a medical then went Chelsea. 

Heard the club expected it to be done and dusted today. Feyenoord still quite interested. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Musty said:

I live in Brighton, asked one of my mates about him and this was his review:

“Opinion split amongst Albion fans.  I like him.  Still young.  Inconsistent. Good feet, can take the ball in tight areas, and likes to drive forward with the ball.  A scorer of good goals.   Prone to throwing himself to the ground to win fouls, though.  A CAM/10, not a winger, in my opinion.   If he can get used to the speed & intensity & of the PL, he could be some player.  Needs regular minutes.  Hope he does well.”

Argentinian player throws himself to the ground?

Unbelievable Jeff !!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, boosmanana said:

Just because you state your opinion, doesn't make it fact. That's not how it works 😂 

I would suggest then a 37 year old vardy and absolutely shite daka won't get 10 between em nevermind individually 

Happy now 

He didn't reach ten last time the last season he  played in premiership what random leap of faith would suggest him even older now could hit that target 

There is no evidence , even less so than a certain guy from Blackburn scoring ten or more 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, tomtom said:

That's a big shout,  especially with his injury problems 

It is, but I’m not scared.

Anyway, why has another thread turned into an argument about our current strikers and Sammie ****ing Szmodics again?

Edited by Pliskin

23 minutes ago, em9999 said:

He didn't reach ten last time the last season he  played in premiership what random leap of faith would suggest him even older now could hit that target 

There is no evidence , even less so than a certain guy from Blackburn scoring ten or more 

He maybe ageing BUT if he can stay fit he will play more games this season as he the schedule is less demanding and ironically we will play to his strengths more plus we will hit teams on the break and whilst he has lost a yard in pace he is an exceptional finisher and will undoubtedly be motivated - he had comeback to preseason before the injury and looked razor sharp from what I have been told !! We will see but I would not write off the LCFC 🐐