Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
09bballer

Lens away - Saturday

6 minutes ago, les-tah said:

At best case we either sign 3/4 players for this starting 11 else we are 100% relegated in December.  

Signing 11 world class players would have no impact on this tactical structure - it’s devoid of any footballing logic… which makes me question why Cooper’s continued with it? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Collymore said:

The only logical explanation for this ****show is Cooper is really pushing for some more transfer funds and this is all a part of the master plan. 

Friendly or not, can't remember such a poor performance and lack of any plan at all. Extremely concerning considering the showcase friendly is usually the one that gives you a little indication of where we're at. 

Or master plan to be sacked before October

Just now, FoxTimmy2 said:

I'm struggling to understand the approach. The tactics and overall game plan are completely baffling to me.

I saw what looked like Winks and Hamza attempting the double pivot bounce pass from Enzo's system just now... but obviously not successful

That's the nicest thing I can say about Cooperball this game

1 minute ago, FoxTimmy2 said:

I'm struggling to understand the approach. The tactics and overall game plan are completely baffling to me.

That’s what bothered me about his appointment. Forrest looked like that at times.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DezFox said:

Honestly do not care about this result. If we lost 5 nil and I could see what he was trying I would be ok. I don’t get it. I really don’t get it. 

I honestly think he's caught with a dilemma of the club wanting to continue EnZo ball and him being very conscious he's going to be quickly labelled as a negative coach from his Forest days so he's trying to play a style that isn't suiting him or the players. 

I'm not going to overreact at a friendly but you certainly don't want this the week before we start. 

The positives are we cannot play any worse than this and the need for some quality is evident.  The negative is Dufkin will not be able to resolve this - ever.