Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
09bballer

Lens away - Saturday

I really do not know what that half was about. Have the players just been to a funeral?. What was the game plan? Why are players in the wrong position? Why are some players even on the pitch? If this is the plan for Spurs then we are in serious doo doo. I really want Cooper to do well. I want my club to at least make a fight of things. But at the moment none of that exists. Very very worried.

Absolutely awful first half and worryingly the worse I’ve seen us this pre-season. No identity whatsoever punting it long over the top hoping the speed will get us in but no one’s even making a run, 11 men behind a ball against a mid table French side. No idea if Wilf is playing as a second striker or CAM but he’s absolutely useless in that role. Most concerning, the players look frustrated and I’ve seen bickering with each other on several occasions. Players are trying to instruct each other what they need to do with Cooper stood on the sideline doing nothing. 

Wilf - Useless.

Kristensen - Poor.

Fatawu - Looks like the kid that was rapid at school but couldn’t kick a ball to save his life.

Daka - couldn’t hold off a fly.

Justin - Has he touched the ball or made a single run forward?

Only positives I’ve seen is Okoli has looked commanding and a good physical presences Hamza trying his hardest to set the tempo of the press but no one engaging in the press with him, he’s appeared frustrated with the lack of support multiple times. 

Concerning. Bet those wishing for Maresca out would be secretly happy to have him back now lol 

Edited by Bluearmyfox28
  • Like 3

Really miss having KDH as an outlet. Just looking at the team sheet looks like 8 defensive players and that how it played out. However physically could not compete or string anything together. Cannon has to come on because whether the manager rates him or not he cannot go out on loan if Vardy and Daka are injured. Needs those 3-4 signings as soon as possible but I don't think even Zaha could turn this around unless we invest in a quality CAM or two

Edited by Edingleyfox
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Although I'm unworried by today, I accept the players' body language doesn't look right. 

Winks was essentially pleading with a couple of players at the drinks break, marching animatedly around with arms pointing.

Hermansen and VK broke themselves away from the group at that break for a natter. 

Fatawu looks frustrated. 

Yep and this is 7 days out from the start of the season.

What was equally as concerning was I didn’t see Cooper do anything coaching wise during that drinks break.

And let’s face it - it’s not exactly hard to spot that whatever he’s attempting to do with Ndidi is not working, he’s not getting much of the ball when we’ve got it and he’s being easily bypassed as a defensive striker when we don’t.

This is not a new thing either - Cooper persisted with this for over an hour against Shrewsbury, so why has he not spotted that at least this part of his tactical plan is not working?

• Like 1

Just now, Sly said:

You can get 12/1 on Cooper being the first Manager to leave. 

Just saying …..

Because they know how absolutely fvcking hopeless KPFC is at making decisions and taking action.

4 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

cant find weo..is it in sport? thanks

Just found it in documentaires. 

Actually it's buffering worse than the dodgy stream.

Edited by Webbo
  • Thanks 1