Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
09bballer

Lens away - Saturday

Just now, Daggers said:

Because they know how absolutely fvcking hopeless KPFC is at making decisions and taking action.

That is actually a very valid point in fairness. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Fans wanted flexibility. Enzo has extremely good ideas and coaching ability but is immovable in his approach. Ending up with Cooper is not just deserts at all.

It is possible to find a coach who will play to the squads strengths and be tactically very flexible in certain periods of the season or particular games etc. Cooper is not the one.

At this rate, I'd rather see Stowell come back and take the reins.

Just now, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Hopefully Facunda will make a huge difference to this midfield from an attacking and creative perspective. 

It if he’s passing it to Ndidi and Choudhury. 

You could stick prime Messi in that midfield and Coopers tactics would bypass him. 

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Fans wanted flexibility. Enzo has extremely good ideas and coaching ability but is immovable in his approach. Ending up with Cooper is not just deserts at all.

It is possible to find a coach who will play to the squads strengths and be tactically very flexible in certain periods of the season or particular games etc. Cooper is not the one.

You won't get more flexible than Cooper.

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Zero hopefully 

When I was a kid I used to dream about playing for Leicester. 

As I got older, I started to have fantasies of managing the club. 

Nowadays my dreams are of being rich enough to buy it and own it just to sack Cooper and Rudkin on the first day. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SixtiesFox said:

No amount of pre-season cliches can disguise the fact that this is very worrying. Cooper sending a message to the clowns running the club?  

The only clear message Cooper is currently sending us and the board is.

‘I don’t have a clue about how to set up this team to press collectively, to defend as a unit, to attack as a unit & retain possession. I don’t want to try and give an opportunity to my young players from the development squad . I don’t want to play with any creativity, with any obvious game plan or style of play.’ 

Not sure how this is likely to help him influence those running the club. Seems counterintuitive to me. 

• Like 1