Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
09bballer

Lens away - Saturday

4 minutes ago, Lionator said:

My missus and her dad are big Scunthorpe supporters, I genuinely feel like it might be more fun (respite) following them this season

3-0 up at the minute

Can we just try a different shape

Show how "adaptable" or whatever you are, thisnis not working in any way

No control and no threat, this is not how a Premier league team should be playing, I'd have liked to see us try a 5 back during pre season as he used it before and I think fatawu would suit a rwb position but guess not

1 minute ago, Brooksy said:

I've not watched us at all in pre-season. Is it as bad as it sounds?

I’m fairly positive and it’s horrendous.

I’ve no idea what we are doing. 

Cooper makes crazy selection decisions. Vestergaard makes us a much better team in possession. He’s head and shoulders our best footballing centre back and he’s clearly now well down the pecking order. Ricardo is our best fullback and ditto, Daka is our worst striker, Hamza, Ndidi and Winks is an awful combination. Mavididi is more creative than Bobby Reid. Alves should’ve had significant minutes during this month and he hasn’t. Cooper makes crazy decisions all across the pitch. At least Rodgers’ just lost the plot with his keeper choice. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, lcfc-fan1126 said:

Can we just try a different shape

Show how "adaptable" or whatever you are, thisnis not working in any way

No control and no threat, this is not how a Premier league team should be playing, I'd have liked to see us try a 5 back during pre season as he used it before and I think fatawu would suit a rwb position but guess not

Let’s just keep trying to do short passes in a crowded midfield with a team that have pressed really well all game, and expect Hamza and Ndidi to suddenly have control after 8 seasons. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Collymore said:

The only logical explanation for this ****show is Cooper is really pushing for some more transfer funds and this is all a part of the master plan. 

Friendly or not, can't remember such a poor performance and lack of any plan at all. Extremely concerning considering the showcase friendly is usually the one that gives you a little indication of where we're at. 

Trouble is top & rudkin don’t latch onto hints even if it’s being smashed in their faces.

Anyone with half a brain cell saw that Rodgers was taking us down not even half a dozen games into the season, but left him in the job until it was way too late.

2 minutes ago, marcymarc666 said:

Anyone wishing we hadn't gone up?!!

I get what you mean, but we desperately need the Premier league money

Ill probably enjoy the season after next once we are back down mind

Just now, Richmondfox said:

Let’s just keep trying to do short passes in a crowded midfield with a team that have pressed really well all game, and expect Hamza and Ndidi to suddenly have control after 8 seasons. 

Only 8, seems so much longer.

• Haha 1

Hopefully he's just fooling us all and this isn't the team he puts out in the PL or spurs will rip us a new one.

Okoli is league 1 at best, BDR is poor and we all know daka isn't a footballer. Hamza isn't up to this level either.

Riccy P has to Start, oddly, so does Jannik from what we have available. I'd rather play without a striker if Dakas our best option

• Like 2