Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
09bballer

Lens away - Saturday

2 minutes ago, Mark said:

This is somehow so much worse than when we got relegated

We look worse than last season, but that’s because the tactics we are currently playing aren’t working.

We can’t beat the Lens press and we’ve basically spent 75% of the game in our own half. 

How we haven’t made changes here is beyond weird. 

Just now, EnderbyFox said:

FINALLY, SOUMARE TIME BABY 

Giving him 10 minutes to advertise to any desperate French clubs that lose 3 midfielders to injury just before deadline day that we're willing to ship him out on loan for a contribution of only 10% of his wages 🔥🔥🔥

we've had little of the ball, what we did have, we panicked with hopeless balls over the top, our press is awful, our play out from the back embarrassing with faes losing it infront of goal, it doesnt feel like cooper knows the players either, hes given little game time to players that may change the way we're playing, we are miles off it.

i said in the zaha thread that id think after him, we'd still need another 2/3 quality signings to just survive, i havent changed my opinion on that, even zaha isnt saving us, and if hes watched this, he isnt coming here 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Is there a limit on the number of matches you can re-sell your ST for in a season via the platform? (asking for a friend!)

I think it's six mate, are you thinking what I'm thinking?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

We would be selling a load of our players if that happened and wouldn’t make top 6 for sure. We had to come straight back up for the money that was on offer 

i think the club knows we're likely going down again, this is a have a go and see wat happens 

• Like 1

Wow whilst pre-season no way defines the shape of our season, this is looking pretty demoralising, week before the big kick off and I am not sure the manager has a scooby as to his preferred line up and we are so toothless going forward. 

Enzo was stubborn and frustrating with his insistence on playing one way but feck me at least we had a plan and an identity. 

Cooper was never my choice as Manager my fear is he is just a puppet and yes man to Rudkin and Top. This has been a poor poor summer for the club, we look to have zero plan or strategy, it just seems the whole thing is broken. Zero succession planning and our only idea is to play like Man City, what an absolute fecking shitshow we have become. I am dreading next Monday and the rest of the season, but look forward to a shit house 1-0 win and being made to look a complete arse come full time against Spurs 😂😂😂

The performance has been generally dreadful but Faes, Ndidi, BDR, Fatawu and Choudhary were comically bad.

I’ve rarely seen such an inept performance from a Leicester midfield and attack, awful. 

Vestergaard/Coady and Ricardo have to start, we need their experience in the defence. 

3 minutes ago, Sly said:

We look worse than last season, but that’s because the tactics we are currently playing aren’t working.

We can’t beat the Lens press and we’ve basically spent 75% of the game in our own half. 

How we haven’t made changes here is beyond weird. 

.... We have tactics?

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, Silva Fox said:

Now I understand why there were no home friendlies!

And they put it behind a pay wall.