Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
09bballer

Lens away - Saturday

Just now, Mark said:

Start one if you want as I don't do it for friendlies, that would be close to the record for lowest average though

I would but I don’t know how lol

4 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

you can see why none of our managers trust Cannon he has the touch of a donkey and offers nothing in the build up play, I do not think he completed one pass.

That description still makes him an improvement on Patson 

• Haha 2

I’m usually firmly in the ‘calm down’ camp, but even I’ll admit that was utter crap. Outplayed in every position. Conceded three goals but - perhaps even more concerningly - look like we’d never score in a million years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saxondale said:

I’m usually firmly in the ‘calm down’ camp, but even I’ll admit that was utter crap. Outplayed in every position. Conceded three goals but - perhaps even more concerningly - look like we’d never score in a million years.

Yeah I’m usually optimistic, but I just don’t see anything to be positive about at all

Just now, Will1981 said:

Daka is 10x times the player Cannon is and Daka is crap.

There’s been no evidence in the past two years that backs that up. Daka plays like a competition winner who hasn’t ever played football before.

1 minute ago, funkyrobot said:

There’s been no evidence in the past two years that backs that up. Daka plays like a competition winner who hasn’t ever played football before.

the fact that Cooper would rather play Mavididi out of position than bring Cannon on backs that up.

1 minute ago, Lichfieldfox. said:

At least we haven't got Jonny Evans on penalties. Just lifted it over the bar to gift the community shelf to Man City

You have to get into the oppositions box to get penalties, so it's not all that relevant. 

• Like 1

I bought into Cooper as I couldn't see how Enzoball would succeed in the Premier League. Thought Cooper was pragmatic and would find a way to make us competitive. However, after watching that excuse for a performance I cant see anything but relegation. We've turned into Pounshop Enzo. Either the players are talking Cooper into hanging onto Poundshop Pep's tippy tappy stuff or the Club are insisting on this approach because any Manager with half a brain would drop this shite of playing at the back like a stone.

Edited by l444ry

Just now, Will1981 said:

the fact that Cooper would rather play Mavididi out of position than bring Cannon on backs that up.

Cooper unfortunately would also rather play Mavididi out of position than Mavididi in position. I don’t think anything Cooper does at the moment should be used to justify a point. He’s currently making bizarre anti-football decisions all over the pitch. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

I bet Lens are disappointed after this. I'm sure they would have preferred a more competitive match to prepare them for the coming season.

I bet they're disappointed that didn't get more against that shower

Edited by Stormfox