Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
09bballer

Lens away - Saturday

Just now, funkyrobot said:

Cooper unfortunately would also rather play Mavididi out of position than Mavididi in position. I don’t think anything Cooper does at the moment should be used to justify a point. He’s currently making bizarre anti-football decisions all over the pitch. 

Isn't that the best tactics in football, play your players out of their best positions?? 

1 minute ago, Stormfox said:

Isn't that the best tactics in football, play your players out of their best positions?? 

If you are aiming to lose then yes. Playing a player out of position is one of the best ways to achieve that aim. 

20 minutes ago, beastfootballx said:

I dont want to be a happy clapper but come on

Lens were just playing in the CL last season calm down ffs

I do respect your opinion, honestly I do but may I ask, have you actually watched any of our pre-season games?

Just curious.

I missed this game as I've been working all day.

I take it I didn't miss much lol 

I guess that the scintilla of optimism I still had about the new season (because I missed the game) might just be misplaced. 

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

We saw today a team with an exciting young British manager, coaching a team full of confidence, playing great stuff with neat patterns of play, playing out of the press and creating many chances through exciting rotations and overloads.

That manager was Will Still, and that team was Lens.

The other look like someone who's lost the players already.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, guest123 said:

Ain’t reading god knows how many pages of crap. Can someone who actually watched it give me a quick rundown please

Yeah we're booked into the championship for 25/26 season 

6 minutes ago, guest123 said:

Ain’t reading god knows how many pages of crap. Can someone who actually watched it give me a quick rundown please

We were ruddy awful. Tactics were who ever goes over the half way line will be dropped. Cordova Reid made like Thomas look good. Abdul was dreadful in fact  they all were