Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
09bballer

Lens away - Saturday

1 minute ago, foxinsocks said:

Please can someone summarise what we learnt 

Cannon is less arsed than Daka.

Faes is still Faes

Ndidi could be used a supporting striker or #8 in the press but we didn't really press.

Think the lads preferred it in the pool to on the pitch.

8 minutes ago, Fox1norfolk said:

Their body language suggests he has.

Replacing a manager who was loved by the players is a much tougher gig than replacing a manager who was hated. The hangover from Maresca’s departure shows no sign of lifting. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

We saw today a team with an exciting young British manager, coaching a team full of confidence, playing great stuff with neat patterns of play, playing out of the press and creating many chances through exciting rotations and overloads.

That manager was Will Still, and that team was Lens.

The old switcheroo ! 

• Haha 1

Didn't watch the game, thankfully it seems, that starting midfield? lol

Defence and attack ain't much either. 

Putting faith in that it's just got he doesn't have the attacking players he wants yet. Not one for shouting 'play alves' but there is litterslly nothing better than him in the number 10 position as it stands, just throw him in and see how he goes. 

9 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Dakas foot is in a boot apparently…. Plays like he doesn’t wear any so might be an improvement? 

Can we just leave Daka out of this .... and by that I mean the team ... the squad  ... the training... and everywhere else 

• Haha 3

Best thing I can take away from this is Evans missing the penalty that cost MU the charity shield.

Otherwise a complete sh1t show from KPFC, like watching Maresco's tactics with clueless players. I watched most of it on the French stream and marvelled at their home support. it was like they were winning a cup final. Never saw a single shot of our supporters, nor any mention of subs names.

40 minutes ago, sishades said:

We were brilliant. Fast accurate passing, great movement, loads of creativity. We made the opposition look like statues with our pacy attacking threat. I was surprised to see us play in red and yellow though. Odd!

Another mental crazy mad lofl post

2 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Was at work all day. How bad was it? Were there any positives?

3 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

The positives .... I've packed for my holidays ... thats about it really 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I don't think I've seen us as bad as we were second half.

I don't know what they were doing in Evian for a Week, It wasn't drinking Water.

It's like the squad and Manager were sampling the finest French Wines or Cognac last night.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tuna said:

In an era when Bournemouth get Iraiola and Palace get Glasner we've basically just faffed about for a month and given it to a guy who lives down the road. Amateurish and scandalous, we are a laughing stock.

We're the worst run club in the Premier League and it isn't close either.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Worrying to hear Cooper say that we struggled to keep up with the intensity of the game. A pre-season friendly ffs.

Postecoglu's teams are notoriously intense. They will batter us. Everything points to an absolutely horrible and toxic night.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1