Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
09bballer

Lens away - Saturday

Just now, trooky said:

Cooper's not a magician, these are the players he has to work with.

Indeed - He’s got Ricardo, Mavididi, McAteer and even Alves stuck on the bench who would be better goal threats than having both Ndidi and Choudhury playing. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I get that Coops isn’t a fan of playing Cannon, neither was Enzo… But starting Mavididi and Ricardo on the bench? F**k off Stevie

It's a friendly FFS! He's not going to reveal his starting lineup to the world!!

• Like 2

It’s just depressing isn’t it. Surely this isn’t the best line up we’ve got? There’s so many question marks about so many of those players - and then to play them in that way just makes it worse. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ric Flair said:

He's not earnt the chance, abysmal decision making in pre-season and a clear shift in transfer strategy too because of him.

Get him gone, cannot stand the thought of being managed by him.

x2! 

I don't rate Cooper at all, but come on. I know that losing our heads is what FT does best, but let's at least give them a chance. 

Fwie, I don't think this starting 11 is as bad as some of you are making out. Clearly we need a striker, but otherwise it's a team smattetered with international talent. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He's not earnt the chance, abysmal decision making in pre-season and a clear shift in transfer strategy too because of him.

Strange head loss for a pre-season game. Take a chill pill.

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

That's the spirit!

• Haha 1