Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Bilal Toure - loaned to Stuttgart

45 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Well, atleast if we get this and Buonanotte done, that's all our loan deals used up and anything else will be permanent deals. 

Supposedly Buonanotte wouldn’t count as the restrictions apparently don’t apply under 21s, maybe because you don’t have to “register” them?

if anyone could confirm? This is what I’ve gathered from what I’m reading but it’s a little unclear. 

5 minutes ago, Gevans_97 said:

Supposedly Buonanotte wouldn’t count as the restrictions apparently don’t apply under 21s, maybe because you don’t have to “register” them?

if anyone could confirm? This is what I’ve gathered from what I’m reading but it’s a little unclear. 

Yeah, I'm unsure of that myself but from my interpretation of the rules, he would have had to be under 21 AND have played for BHFC for 3 years. 

54 minutes ago, Molson Canadian said:

Ya that was a weird one.  I think he had some character issues which had a negative effect on some of the squad. 

didnt fit our style of play nothing to do with character

8 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

I still expect we will sign a 1 or 2 players for decent fee. 

I thin we are using the loan market as we need 4-5 in. 

Exactly what we should be doing with the stage we are at. Spend the money on a couple of young quality gems that have great resale value and loan the areas that need strengthening without causing a mess financially.

To find players on a permanent that strengthen the starting 11 in the following positions is going to cost a minimum of £80m.

Left back

CAM

Winger 

Midfielder 

Striker

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Left back

CAM

Winger 

Midfielder 

Striker

Left Back (Regallon maybe €10m)

CAM (Buonanotte - Loan)

Winger (Zaha or Carvalho - Loan)

Midfielder - (Hamer, Kieta or Nanasi £16m)

Striker (Adebayo £15m to £20m)

Could do this for under £50m, that's £10m a year over 5 years

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Scotch said:

Well, atleast if we get this and Buonanotte done, that's all our loan deals used up and anything else will be permanent deals. 

I believe the 2 loans is just for domestic loans, so we could loan more from abroad.

Could be wrong though. My information is from Football Manager 😂

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, sporter113 said:

I believe the 2 loans is just for domestic loans, so we could loan more from abroad.

Could be wrong though. My information is from Football Manager 😂

Nah, it's just in general but having dug into the rules a little, Buonanotte wouldn't count as one as he is under 21 and Zaha wouldn't count as one as he is homegrown so we could still have two more. 

1 hour ago, Scotch said:

Nah, it's just in general but having dug into the rules a little, Buonanotte wouldn't count as one as he is under 21 and Zaha wouldn't count as one as he is homegrown so we could still have two more

Even better then.

On 09/08/2024 at 12:42, Finnegan said:

Atalanta paid about 30m all in for him, though. His book value will be massive, it'd take a big bid for them to even make profit. 

They'd have to think he's pretty shit, which is worrying, to want to cash in for only a nominal profit or breaking even. 

Or a massive loss. 

14/15 million quid shows you can get deals out there. We just never seem to be getting any of them. Honestly we under sell and over pay. Prime examples being Skipp and Rutter, Leeds getting what we got for Maddison lol. Anyway not sure this was the guy for us anyway. 😂

• Like 1

Another one bites the dust. 

Looking like a toss up between spending big on Fotis or getting the poor man’s Ade Akinbiyi in on loan. 

Unless a name crops up out of thin air which I’m kind of hoping, even though I rate Fotis highly.