Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Bilal Toure - loaned to Stuttgart

17 minutes ago, DezFox said:

14/15 million quid shows you can get deals out there. We just never seem to be getting any of them. Honestly we under sell and over pay. Prime examples being Skipp and Rutter, Leeds getting what we got for Maddison lol. Anyway not sure this was the guy for us anyway. 😂

Have you seen him play?

27 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Have you seen him play?

Seen him on tv but very minimal, however his stats don’t look great. Hence why I said he is not for us, I wasn’t being sarcastic. I would be against it. It doesn’t change he fact that Atlanta purchased him for €30 mill and only one season after, someone is picking him up for nearly half of that. So like i said, there are deals out there, let hope we get one. 

26 minutes ago, JimJams said:

After a single season Atalanta are cutting their losses selling for nearly half what they paid for him.  Yet apparently this is a deal.

I would say it is a good deal for Frankfurt, it’s not worked out there but there must be a player in there If they spent so much on him on the first place. Especially when you consider it’s Atalanta, usually pretty good I thought. 

1 hour ago, kingfox said:

Another one bites the dust. 

Looking like a toss up between spending big on Fotis or getting the poor man’s Ade Akinbiyi in on loan. 

Unless a name crops up out of thin air which I’m kind of hoping, even though I rate Fotis highly. 

Tammy Abraham

Patrick Bamford :cry:

Elijah Adebayo

Someone from the Chelsea loan army

Chuba Akpom

I could also see someone from Belgium or Netherlands. Habib Diallo was also mentioned but think he might be too old for us to buy.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Tammy Abraham

Elijah Adebayo

Chuba Akpom

I could also see someone from Belgium or Netherlands. Habib Diallo was also mentioned but think he might be too old for us to buy.

THIERNO BARRY

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

THIERNO BARRY

I wonder if the club will take risks with players from leagues like the Swiss and Austrian ones after Daka's return here? Ioannidis is from Greece which sort of goes against my point, but he's definitely on the market, which is why he's available. Salzburg have another african striker called Karim Konate who looks pretty decent, though I wouldn't risk it personally. William Bøving from Sturm Graz might also be one to keep an eye on.

Holland and Belgium could be ripe for the picking also. Kevin Denkey at Cercle Brugge I think will end up in the Premier League one day. Chuba Akpom is getting on, but think he is definitely on the market. He'd be good as a false 9.

Last season I picked out Evanilson who went to Bournemouth as one we might go for. He went for big bucks, but it shows that such a move was possible despite him playing for Porto.

There is still likely to be a ton of domino effects from strikers as Oshimen, Toney, Nketiah and Moukoko (Dortmund) are all going to be on the move.

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

Tammy Abraham

Elijah Adebayo

Chuba Akpom

All depends what type of profile we’re looking for, but going off the basis of wanting Ioannidis and Hlozek, it seems we want someone who can be that link, but also have the ability to carry the ball so we can threaten on the counter, but as I’ve said a few times, you’re not gifted with an endless list in that department. 

A list of strikers who come in similar proximity to Ioannidis and Hlozek in terms of ball carrying...

Karim Konate

Michail Antonio

Zeki Amdouni 

Haji Wright 

Evann Guessand 

Jonathan Burkardt 

Cristo Gonzalez 

Thierno Barry 

That’s your lot in terms of realism imo, unless we go for a Plan B and get in a big lump of a striker, someone like Weghorst for example. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, kingfox said:

All depends what type of profile we’re looking for, but going off the basis of wanting Ioannidis and Hlozek, it seems we want someone who can be that link, but also have the ability to carry the ball so we can threaten on the counter, but as I’ve said a few times, you’re not gifted with an endless list in that department. 

A list of strikers who come in similar proximity to Ioannidis and Hlozek in terms of ball carrying...

Karim Konate

Michail Antonio

Zeki Amdouni 

Haji Wright 

Evann Guessand 

Jonathan Burkardt 

Cristo Gonzalez 

Thierno Barry 

That’s your lot in terms of realism imo, unless we go for a Plan B and get in a big lump of a striker, someone like Weghorst for example. 

14 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

There’s some promising strikers coming through across the lesser European leagues, both Dju and Oskarsson as @LVFox just mentioned are two players I’ve looked at. 

In terms of a similar profile of what we’ve supposedly looked at, I’m starting to warm to your Thierno Barry shout, he has pretty much identical statistics to Ioannidis in terms of progressive runs and dribbles. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kingfox said:

There’s some promising strikers coming through across the lesser European leagues, both Dju and Oskarsson as @LVFox just mentioned are two players I’ve looked at. 

In terms of a similar profile of what we’ve supposedly looked at, I’m starting to warm to your Thierno Barry shout, he has pretty much identical statistics to Ioannidis in terms of progressive runs and dribbles. 

Pure bagsman an'all.

I think we'd get him for £15m too

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Tammy Abraham

Elijah Adebayo

Chuba Akpom

Terem Moffi from Nice would be my choice.

• Like 1

On 18/08/2024 at 23:12, kingfox said:

Oskarsson would definitely be a shout. 

• Like 1