Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Will Alves signs new deal until 2028!

Needs a loan like Harvey Barnes did at WBA to see what he can do week in week out, anyone can look good for 20 mins. 

That will be a better path long term than short cameos every now and again 

Just now, sm1 said:

This is why he should've been given far more game time in pre season.

Pre-season was pure jokes when it came to team selection. Genuinely believe Cooper had never watched us play before heading into pre-season.

• Like 1

He did OK tonight and we've all got big hopes for him, but he's done nothing yet to prove he's a premier league starter. I think you're all being a bit silly.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

I truly believe the lad is ready to be thrown in at Premier League level. The loan thing is just really lazy thinking. He needs to be given a chance. He’s got more to offer going forward than some of the players we’ve signed. 

Sadly Leicester under Steve Cooper is not the place to develop or get chances for young players. Maybe under Maresca it would have been better for him to stay but he needs to go out on loan ASAP.

It's a shame as i think he could have performed well for us already, even at this level and it's a risk sending him on loan where a medical team might not take as much care with him as we would have.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think we need to nature him and look after him, coming of the back of a serious injury, he's got plenty of time on his side.

He's look comfortable against league 2 opposition, next step is at a higher level whether that is with us or on loan.

31 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

I think we need to nature him and look after him, coming of the back of a serious injury, he's got plenty of time on his side.

He's look comfortable against league 2 opposition, next step is at a higher level whether that is with us or on loan.

I think he could easily get crocked on loan a couple of leagues down. He’d be more protected in The Prem. 

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

He did OK tonight and we've all got big hopes for him, but he's done nothing yet to prove he's a premier league starter. I think you're all being a bit silly.

It’s not silly to give him a chance so we can see what he can do. A 16 year old played in the European Cup Final. If he was here everyone would just assume he should go out on loan. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

Personally think he’d do a better job on the right that Kasey

Kasey actually worked really hard today. It's just a shame about his end product. Unfortunately as with some of our other players, he's footballing intelligence is just not quite there yet. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Kasey actually worked really hard today. It's just a shame about his end product. Unfortunately as with some of our other players, he's footballing intelligence is just not quite there yet. 

Yeah I don’t doubt his effort I just think ability wise he isn’t premier league level and I’ve not seen anything to suggest he will ever be, Will seems to have that something about him the way he is with the ball and does things a lot faster and crisper than Kasey

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, hejammy said:

I actually see an improvement in Kasey & think he could become a very useful player for us.

• Like 1