Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Wilf Zaha - loaned to Lyon

18 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Honestly, if he doesn't sign and we miss the opportunity to create an Alan Partridge Leicester song, it's going to be the biggest disappointment of the season.

Knowing me, knowing you

Zahaaa

There is nothing he can't do

Knowing me, knowing you

Zahaaa

Running down the wing in the royaaal bluueee

Knowing me, knowing you...

ZAHAAAAAAAAAA

DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU

I know, I’ve never got over the disappointment of not being able to sing stone roses ‘I wanna be adored to edouard. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

I know, I’ve never got over the disappointment of not being able to sing stone roses ‘I wanna be adored to edouard. 

No idea what Palace fans having been pissing about at all these years.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Not even in the running to sign him on Sky bet

Palace - 1/10

West Ham - 10/1

Villa - 33/1

he's 5/2 for Palace with sky bet but that means nothing, they are the only bookie offering odds as well

2 hours ago, Scotch said:

"It is worth noting that these restrictions don't apply to players under the age of 21 or "homegrown" talents, who are defined as players who have spent time at their current club or another in the same country for at least three years between the ages of 15 and 21."

This is in relation to the maximum number of loaned out players/ loaned in at anyone time which is down to 6 

“Also affecting the loan market this summer is a further reduction in the number of players clubs may bring in and send out on temporary moves. 

From July 23, teams may only have a maximum of seven players loaned in and seven loaned out at one time – down from eight last season. It will fall to six next summer, although under-21s and club-trained players are exempt.

As well as restricting player hoarding, it may also make clubs who have leveraged the loan market extensively, such as Nottingham Forest, more selective about their signings.”

2 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Can’t all play at once, anyway, why not just have the natural no10 in there?

Daka.

Zaha. Buonanotte. Fatawu. 

Mavididi would be a shadow striker like he's been used before with Montpellier and younger days. 

It's happening already in our games so it's not beyond the realms of possibilities is it? Whilst I agree with you on Buonanotte being the '10' you can easily see Mav there. 

I posted in a what's app group on my thoughts of how we're going to set up and I don't know if @StriderHiryu agrees but it seems we're going for a 4321 defending and you could see this from previous games then the opening training session. 

In possesion/attacking we going to a 3232

RB(Ben Nelson was being used) CB CB

Winks Ndidi

Fatawu    Bobby VK

Daka Mavididi 

Let's see if we go to those attacking positions later or in future prem games

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, StanSP said:

What was his record like at Gala? I'm guessing their fans aren't bothered losing him? 

10 goals and 5 assists in all comps in 20 starts

2,110 mins played = 23.4 90s

image.jpeg.2734d3546cf78f98e1ec505939d0268d.jpeg

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, comeonyoufoxes said:

mads

rp coady okoli 

winks ndidi

af buanonette mavididi

striker      zaha

Just got a migraine trying to work out what's going on here. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

This is in relation to the maximum number of loaned out players/ loaned in at anyone time which is down to 6 

“Also affecting the loan market this summer is a further reduction in the number of players clubs may bring in and send out on temporary moves. 

From July 23, teams may only have a maximum of seven players loaned in and seven loaned out at one time – down from eight last season. It will fall to six next summer, although under-21s and club-trained players are exempt.

As well as restricting player hoarding, it may also make clubs who have leveraged the loan market extensively, such as Nottingham Forest, more selective about their signings.”

That's from 2023. Rules changed again at the start of this window. 

30 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Direct from PL website...

They are:
- Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time.
- The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.
- Premier League clubs cannot loan to another Premier League club a player they have acquired in the same transfer window.
- A Premier League club may loan not more than one of its goalkeepers to another Premier League club.